Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2016 6:45:59 PM EDT
Anyone have any data and/or experience with this load?
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 8:57:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I tried a couple of boxes in my PSA 20" CHF upper and it was really accurate. When I burn through my stash of ADI 69gr I'm going to switch to the PMC.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 10:13:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My 20" Krieger likes it a lot.... However, velocity from my rifle was rather slow.

At the price you are looking at... I would order a few boxes and try it in your rifle.
View Quote

What was the MV? The .223 pressure SMK loads seem slow to me. The 69 that ADI loads only got me 2550 and my relatively mild 75gr handloads clocked 2600. This is in a 16"
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#5]
While that IS slow vs. all the other loads tested....I noted that it is pretty comparable to Federal GMM. My view on rifles is very simple- if they won't shoot FGMM well, it's a shitty rifle, sell it. Sure, it may shoot one load or another better, but across the board, nobody builds better ammo than Federal Gold Medal Match, not consistently and in the quantity they do. So....the PMC may not be in bad company.....I ordered quite a bit myself to test, I guess we'll see.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top