Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/21/2016 10:31:27 PM EDT
I experienced a kaboom yesterday using some Federal .223 ammo, total head/case separation. I have a bunch of photos to send them to get their input, anyone have a good email address to their tech/support department?
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:48:36 AM EDT
[#1]
CONTACT US
Federal Premium
Ammunition
900 Ehlen Drive
Anoka MN, 55303
1-800-379-1732
www.federalpremium.com
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 11:21:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe you'll need to call and talk to one of the product services folks.  They should get all of the necessary information from you over the phone and they'll likely give you their email address for any photos you have to send them.

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Federal sucks on dealing with their fuck-ups. Had a kaboom in my dad's Colt Cobra from their 38spcl target load, and they told me to pound sand. Fuck Federal. I owe them some broken legs.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top