Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/27/2016 11:46:20 AM EDT
It seems to be some of the cheapest Price Per Round I can find. I'm just looking to put holes through paper.

Any major problems or reasons to stay away from them? I know you get what you pay for, but I want it to go bang without a kaboom.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:27:01 PM EDT
[#1]
My UPS driver swears by them. He recommended them to me. Said the hpbt are very accurate. I do not know if he uses them in a semi or bolt.

I priced some and they are pretty expensive for reloads, once you factor in shipping. I think it was only 10% more for new brass for me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My UPS driver swears by them. He recommended them to me. Said the hpbt are very accurate. I do not know if he uses them in a semi or bolt.

I priced some and they are pretty expensive for reloads, once you factor in shipping. I think it was only 10% more for new brass for me.
View Quote

they have 1k rounds for 390 plus 30 shipping. so its 420 for 1k rounds. as opposed to roughly 580 for new stuff
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 2:57:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

they have 1k rounds for 390 plus 30 shipping. so its 420 for 1k rounds. as opposed to roughly 580 for new stuff
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frangibles?

Cheapest I see for FMJ is $420 for the 147gr. Shipping is $41 for it.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top