Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2016 9:03:58 PM EDT
Some new rounds and a few that are experimental

RAUG Swiss P, LF HC SX (That's Lead Free, Hard Core, Sintox Primer,) T/13 (Thun,) section by wolfganggross
RAUG Swiss P, LF HC SX, T/13, Section by Paul Smith from Canada
Oath HALO .308 win Brass MATCH 165 grains (Believe OATH was just busted last month by ATF for selling brass AP in  pistol calibers, and has been shut down)
WCC/80, white 6 petal sabot, SLAP (Saboted Light Armor Penetrator) experimental tungsten
WCC/SLAP/90, all red base and neck sealant, Tungsten Proof?
Two early M855A1 all steel core, (forgot weights, will have to get back on that)
wolfganggross

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#1]
damn, I knew that I should have bought a box of the RAUG Swiss P, LF HC SX when had the chance

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn it I wish it wasn't so grey legally to make your own (rifle caliber, note the wording.. since 5.56 is considered "pistol" ammo now). I'd so have a lathe and be "playing" with experimental rounds just for the fun of it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:30:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn it I wish it wasn't so grey legally to make your own (rifle caliber, note the wording.. since 5.56 is considered "pistol" ammo now). I'd so have a lathe and be "playing" with experimental rounds just for the fun of it.
View Quote

Yeah it would be a fun hobby but they way the law reads you're pretty much limited to reloading with existing AP bullets.

Also like the early m855A1, that's very cool
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:49:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice work and some interesting rounds.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:50:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:39:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top