Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2016 1:52:53 PM EDT
http://www.ammunitionsupplycompany.com/Default.asp

Couple threads on these guys from March 2015 that were not too favorable.

Anybody have any more recent experience with them? They have some good prices on a couple ammo types that shoot pretty well in my rifle.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 2:38:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Not tech but been gtg for me
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I just bought some 5.56 federal from them. Shipping was fast. No problem on my end
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Are they the ones who during the 855 run posted all over that they had it in stock? Only to cancel orders a week later and screw everyone. If so they burned me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are they the ones who during the 855 run posted all over that they had it in stock? Only to cancel orders a week later and screw everyone. If so they burned me.
View Quote

Yup - burned me too.  As the saying goes... "Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me"
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah same guys. However I will take a chance since I am not looking for anything 855 wise.

You ever get a refund?

Quoted:

Yup - burned me too.  As the saying goes... "Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/30/2016 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah same guys. However I will take a chance since I am not looking for anything 855 wise.

You ever get a refund?
View Quote

Not directly.  I had to dispute the charge with my CC company.  The real issue I had with them is the promises they made and broke everyone of them.  I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but after waiting a month, I had to do the dispute.  They said they got screwed by their supplier.  The truth is that they never had the ammo in hand to actually sell.  I just don't think a company like that is worth me giving a second chance.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 11:29:18 AM EDT
[#7]
FYI

I purchased 500 rounds of Fiocchi and Hornady 223 from these guys.
No problems, order shipped and received in a timely manner.

I will order from them again.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top