Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/16/2016 9:58:11 AM EDT
Last June, I bought 100 rounds of this stuff to try in my FN CHF middy. I Paid ~ 60 cents from PSA. After finding out my rifle loved it, I was unable to source any more. In fact, it seems like this ammo has completely disappeared.

I know  IMI razor core is all the rage these days, and it will probably shoot as well as the CBC, but it is a few cents more per round, which is significant for plinking. Any leads on the CBC?
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:37:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Just buy Wolf Gold for "plinking".  Shoot that stuff when subzero MOA is important.  With that said, the CBC is hard to find right now.  Razercore is your only option unless you want to but the real deal Black Hills for almost twice as much.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:25:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Last June, I bought 100 rounds of this stuff to try in my FN CHF middy. I Paid ~ 60 cents from PSA. After finding out my rifle loved it, I was unable to source any more. In fact, it seems like this ammo has completely disappeared.

I know  IMI razor core is all the rage these days, and it will probably shoot as well as the CBC, but it is a few cents more per round, which is significant for plinking. Any leads on the CBC?
View Quote

None.

I bought a 50rd box a while back, shot it, and couldn't find it again.

I use the IMI stuff for accurate plinking.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I was in one of the LGS around here today and saw some. It was a little more expensive, about $35 plus tax per 50. I almost bought a couple boxes but figured I might wait. I'm trying to build my cheap ammo stash first. I suppose this doesn't help you much, unless you want to pay shipping to you. But it is out there...just not so easy to find.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top