Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/17/2015 8:43:36 PM EDT
http://www.sgammo.com/product/wolf-or-wpa/1350-round-case-9mm-luger-115-grain-fmj-bi-metal-case-russian-made-ammo-novosibi

How does it compare to tula, etc?  Will the copper washed bullet cause increased wear to the barrel?

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 10:21:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you like malfunction drills? I bought 500 rounds from SG ammo. I can't get through a single mag in my G17 or G19 without problems. It's the weakest 9mm I've ever shot.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:29:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear it doesn't work as it should.

I had hopes it would be great..... I almost bought a case based on its previous, years gone by status.

Was it hard primers or wouldn't cycle the action ?... etc.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:55:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry to hear it doesn't work as it should.

I had hopes it would be great..... I almost bought a case based on its previous, years gone by status.

Was it hard primers or wouldn't cycle the action ?... etc.
View Quote

Out of 300 rounds, maybe 2 with hard primers (my glocks have the factory weight striker spring). The remaining rounds shoot very, very soft. I let a friend shoot some and he thought he had a squib. They're just loaded very light and often fail to eject, stove pipe, or end up raming a live round into a spent shell that failed to eject.

I mix them in with good ammo and use them for malfunction training.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm....  I bought a case of it a few months ago.  Haven't had any malfs, nor any obvious signs of low pressure.

Granted, I haven't quite expended 300 rounds of it yet.

On the plus side, it comes in a really cool-looking box.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hmmm....  I bought a case of it a few months ago.  Haven't had any malfs, nor any obvious signs of low pressure.

Granted, I haven't quite expended 300 rounds of it yet.

On the plus side, it comes in a really cool-looking box.
View Quote

What are you shooting them out of? So far Ive shot it from my G17.4, my buddies G17.3, and my Shield. It works in my Shield but still shoots incredibly light compared to normal ammunition.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
CZ75B.

ETA- ammo was purchased at sgammo
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
there was one lot of this ammo that came through my store that was problematic / weak, very uncommon to see with LVE which is typically some of the nicer ammo out of Russia. That ammo is warrantied by the importer 'Wolf' by their 100% satisfaction garuntee and I was instructed by Wolf to direct any clients that had problems with that ammo to Wolf. They will buy back any of that ammo that has function problems for a full refund of the value of the quantity returned and pay all shipping costs. I do not have the lot # here that had issues but have it at work and will try to post it here later
View Quote

I only have 150 rounds left so I'm not interested in going through the trouble at this point. Good for failure drills. For anyone interested I checked my boxes for the lot numbers.

My lot number is stamped like dog shit so bear with me. The blue ink is pretty "blurred" due to the ink bleeding.

Possible lot #'s:
P06-18
P06-1S
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top