Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:I can't wait to see the folks scrambling to buy it at 0.60 a round when it doesn't get banned.  
View Quote

they're falling over their selves to buy it right now at $0.55/round.
literally, most of this stuff is going for twice the cost of XM193.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I took my brother out to lunch and we talked about things and eventually got to the topic of my service, several funny stories later he said he loved his M16 but hated what was fed through it, and 2 other veterans chimed in. It was across the board that they hated it, and when i showed them gel test videos on Youtube they just shook their heads realizing it fucking sucks, its outdated, and even for its original purpose it was a niche at best. Minus that, this just a ploy to chip away at our 2A rights. From the sig brace to 7n6, we so far have been soft compared to amount of talk about this. Keep calling, signing, and complaining, but mostly take action.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:36:41 PM EDT
[#3]
No it's not.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:38:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is a good video showing XM855's armor piercing capabilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlwlKEeJ0vU
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top