Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/16/2014 9:55:00 PM EDT
Black Hills red box 69 grain vs IMI razor core MK262 77 grain

Just wondering what is more accurate in general. 1/8 LW barrel.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:57:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Every gun is different. All 3 have potential. You will not know which your gun likes until you try them all.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:21:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:30:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Another way to look at this is to see if your needs are met by the differences when comparing apples to apples.

For example, BH 77 versus IMI 77, or other.

When you compare for example, PRVI match ammo to BH with the "same" specs, the PRVI is okay but in general is a little cheaper and performs just a little lower.
For many, that means they run both and use the cheaper stuff when not keeping score or when they feel like it.

You will not be let down by IMI, they make good ammo. The only way to know is to run some samples. The good news is you have good choices.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#4]
IMI 77 worked better for my set-up.  I was pulling sub-moa with the razor core, yet the BH 69GRN were anything but sub-moa.

I was using a BCM 410 SS 16" (1/8 Twist)...

My two cents, buy both and see what works best for your set-up.  Good luck!

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top