Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/26/2014 6:18:58 PM EDT
I bought a box of Corbon Hunter 458 socom ammo from a dealer.  I shot 3 rounds and the last one blew the primer completely out of the case.  Checked the other 2 spent cases and showed signs of extreme over pressure.  I called them and they knew they had an issue with this ammo and offered to have UPS pick it up and replace it for free.

Here's the problem.  I sent the ammo back almost 2 months ago.  Now when I call the  company even during business hours I don't get a person to talk to, automated response, so I leave a message and no one calls back... Ever
  So am I just out the $75 I spent on the one box of ammo?  Anyone had any luck getting help from them?  Definitely won't ever buy another product from them.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You might find out some information on this site. http://458socomforums.com/
Search  "Corbon"
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Call me Monday and I'll see if I can help speed up getting your replacement ammunition.  Components for this caliber have been very difficult to obtain.  You're not alone in wanting the ammo that you deserve.

We lost our receptionist a couple weeks ago, that's why it's difficult to get to a person on the phone.

Mike Shovel
VP Sales and Public Relations
CORBON/Glaser
[email protected]
412-496-0428
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:22:13 PM EDT
[#3]
There you go.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top