Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/1/2014 6:59:42 PM EDT
anyone notice this stuff being hotter than main stream M193?

i picked up a case of current stuff and in the 200 rounds fired i had one round stick in the chamber. my extractor nearly ripped the rim off but it pulled it out on the 2nd attempt once it cooled. upon inspection they appear to be loaded a little hot. primers are much flatter than xm193 or any other 193 i have in prvi and IMI. seems to have a more pronounced ring near the base too.

this was in my 20" colt A2 barreled rifle.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

updated; sept 6

shot about 300 rounds through AR15"s so far with only one issue, had a case stick in the chamber on a colt A2 20" barrel.

this stuff will not run in a scar 16. the primers are seated a little too deep and the firing pin will not reach about 30% of the time. ran all kinds of ammo thru the scar too, wolf, silver bear, prvi m193 and 77gr match, hornady TAP and supr match, IMI 77, IMI m193, fed xm193, pmc bronze so.....
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top