Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2014 10:19:39 AM EDT
Has anyone tried handgun ammunition from a Florida producer Fox Ammunition, selling under the website ammoanimal.com

As you can quite imagine, a Google search gets all tangled up if you put fox + ammunition or ammo + animal in a search page, so I'm left to posting a thread looking for testimonials here from actual users.

If you are curious what I particularly looking for, then that would be 9mm 124gr.  NATO pressure 124gr would be sweet. . . .
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 1:52:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Freedom Munitions has 124gr and 115gr a bit cheaper, even with $5.00 S&H.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Bless your heart,  but I did not ask for ammo that was cheaper, instead I asked: Has anyone tried handgun ammunition from a Florida producer Fox Ammunition, selling under the website ammoanimal.com???
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:58:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Bless your heart,  but I did not ask for ammo that was cheaper, instead I asked: Has anyone tried handgun ammunition from a Florida producer Fox Ammunition, selling under the website ammoanimal.com???
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would expect you will get many responses to your question. Hang in there, and don't let people try to steer the conversation off track.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:10:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The reason I said what I did was that I went back into the Archives 3 years using the key words ammo, ammoanimal, Fox, Fox Ammo, Fox Ammuntion

And found

Nothing

Just because some guy on Gunbroker is selling the ammo doesn't mean it's good. I gave you the name of a reputable (mostly) ammo manufacturer that a person can order with confidence (again mostly).
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#5]
OP, Never heard of them.  Shoot 5k rounds, and report back if your rifle/limbs are in one piece.  If the report is favorable, we may consider.

Why do you need us to give you the okay?  Why don't you be the lab rat, and let us know?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:50:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The reason I said what I did was that I went back into the Archives 3 years using the key words ammo, ammoanimal, Fox, Fox Ammo, Fox Ammuntion

And found

Nothing

Just because some guy on Gunbroker is selling the ammo doesn't mean it's good. I gave you the name of a reputable (mostly) ammo manufacturer that a person can order with confidence (again mostly).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And found

Nothing

RedFalconBill you searched 3 years of Archives just for another newer member? Well - that deserves a hearty "THANK YOU"

Quoted:
OP, Never heard of them.  Shoot 5k rounds, and report back if your rifle/limbs are in one piece.  If the report is favorable, we may consider.

Why do you need us to give you the okay?  Why don't you be the lab rat, and let us know?

You know, sometimes a guy is just on a forum asking a question like you'd ask the guys in a tavern or the neighbor across the back fence.
"Hey, ya'll ever hear of (xxx)?"  Like, sometimes you are just chewing the fat with other ppl that share the same hobby. That's all!

Now, I'll tell ya what. IF the guy writes me back with performance/velocity specs on his ammo, and IF he shoots me a good price, and a BIG IF I feel like dragging the Chrony out for handgun loads . . . I'll promise to report back here.  But right now . . . this late in the summer. . . I'm damn tired of Chronying my rifle loads. . . . and I'm in a mood to just lock down my loads were they are and put the damn Chrony away and just enjoy shooting for the last of summer.  Leastways, that's my current mood.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:45:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Ivy, I reread my post, and it actually sounded a lot worse than I meant it to.  My apologies.  What I was really attempting to get across, was the fact of a lot of Kabooms here as of late, and all were fly by night jackasses.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Ivy-Mike, if you want to advertise your company, then just pay the Advertising fee to ar15.com. Here's the link to get you started. http://www.ar15.com/about/advertise.html You wouldn't be the first to try this way. You would have more success becoming an industry partner.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 2:09:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ivy-Mike, if you want to advertise your company, then just pay the Advertising fee to ar15.com. Here's the link to get you started. http://www.ar15.com/about/advertise.html You wouldn't be the first to try this way. You would have more success becoming an industry partner.
View Quote

When you assume something M4A3Master, you make an ass of yourself when you're wrong.
Provide proof I'm a commercial seller trying to skirt EE rules, or cough up an apology. I will be waiting!

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top