Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/12/2014 7:16:35 AM EDT
Just bought 100 rounds of FTW 300 BLK Out 110 grain Nosler and I have never used this ammo before.  the Price of 90.00 was hard to pass up so ordered some.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:14:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Just bought 100 rounds of FTW 300 BLK Out 110 grain Nosler and I have never used this ammo before.  the Price of 90.00 was hard to pass up so ordered some.
View Quote
how about shoot some and tell us.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:48:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey great Idea I will do that just as soon as it arrives in the mail...
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:12:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Didnt you get to try out your "free" ammo yet Todd?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:50:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Didnt you get to try out your "free" ammo yet Todd?
View Quote

Lol he already has some?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:46:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah Todd here found a glitch in my website. There was a place where on checkout you didnt have to enter credit card info, you could select to pay with a check or money order. The order processed, was filled, shipped, etc.  A week later he ordered 2 more boxes and made this post. This time i saw inside the system that neither of his orders had credit card confirmations, and upon further inspection found he opted to pay via check or money order. I fixed the issue within the cart system (after having the website running for almost a year). I talked to him on the phone and he said the checks are in the mail but its been a month and nothing. Pretty sure even the pony express would of been here by now.  His 2nd order didn't get shipped, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:41:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:06:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Work it out somewhere else.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top