Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/21/2014 9:43:50 AM EDT
Anybody shot any of the new Remington bonded rounds?  From the looks, they are a new round developed by them, that they claim is pretty hot.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought a couple of boxes, so far I haven't shot any of them at all.  Hopefully I'll get some accuracy, chrono, and flesh results soon.  But right now all the hogs are in the crops, so until the farmers start harvesting, flesh testing is pretty thin for me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought a couple of boxes, so far I haven't shot any of them at all.  Hopefully I'll get some accuracy, chrono, and flesh results soon.  But right now all the hogs are in the crops, so until the farmers start harvesting, flesh testing is pretty thin for me.
View Quote

LOL, gotcha.  I live in Texas, so pigs/hogs/bad guys, are the order I use rounds like this for.  If they are decent, I would love to know.  I'll buy some as well, and try them out.  No pigs right now either.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
As much as they cost, they would have to be crazy good for me to stock them.  They are basically Remington's answer to Hornady Superformance.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top