BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 117
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone have a link for PPU - Privi Partisan in .223 they have had it in off and on in my walmart here in florida - I got a few boxes one time in .223 and a box in .45acp but I haavent seen any links for it
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 10:53:19 AM EDT
[#2]
XM855 420ct on strippers.

Says in stock went there guess?     Nowhere to be found, still says In Stock, I think someone's holding onto this stuff behind the counter.    Bastards.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 11:07:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This may not help anyone but me, but let me say that the online inventory is extremely accurate with the only exception being if it sells in the store there is a slight delay in showing as "Out of Stock."  The live in store inventory which can be checked on the computer is accurate to the precise count.  The computers never lie, only the employees.  

This happened to me and 2 other guys yesterday:

Myself and 2 other customers were trying to buy 100 count .223 ammo (like everyone else right now) which showed online as "In Stock" and the store employee said we are out. He lied to us by saying, "We got 6 boxes in" even though they come in cases of 4 - "Two guys came in, the first one bought 3 and the second one bought 3." Then we look behind the counter and there are two full boxes of 4 sitting on the floor. We asked him about them, he kicked the boxes (tapped lightly knowing they were not going to move) and said they are empty. Another customer asked him for help at the gun case, so as he stepped away. We found a female employee nearby and we told her we saw the full boxes behind the counter and asked if she would she check. She huffed reluctantly "I can't believe this" as she came over, opened the boxes and sold them to us. I suspect that they are hoarding ammo and AR's for either the highest bidder or friends.  Either way, it was pretty shitty for the guy to lie straight to our faces.

Added note - apparently "Limited Stock" means 1 case or less, and "In Stock" means they have at least 2 cases.

Finally, if you have the walmart app on your smart phone and you have ammo at home that you'd like to buy more of, use the bar code scanner search on your smart phone and it will tell you what stores in your area have some.

Please call the 800 number and report these azzhats.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 11:28:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been able to score the 20 rnd boxes of AE for 8.07 each.  But that's dried up a bit for me now.  What does walmart charge for the 100 rnd boes of 223?

$34.97

NICE!!!

I gotta get me some of this!

Thank you dude!

I snagged 7 boxes this AM from 2 different stores...

Second store had 4 boxes with a 3 box limit, I asked the clerk if she was heading to the other side of the store she said just take it and pay up front...
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 11:32:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This may not help anyone but me, but let me say that the online inventory is extremely accurate with the only exception being if it sells in the store there is a slight delay in showing as "Out of Stock."  The live in store inventory which can be checked on the computer is accurate to the precise count.  The computers never lie, only the employees.  

Myself and 2 other customers were trying to buy 100 count .223 ammo (like everyone else right now) which showed online as "In Stock" and the store employee said we are out. He lied to us by saying, "We got 6 boxes in" even though they come in cases of 4 - "Two guys came in, the first one bought 3 and the second one bought 3." Then we look behind the counter and there are two full boxes of 4 sitting on the floor. We asked him about them, he kicked the boxes (tapped lightly knowing they were not going to move) and said they are empty. Another customer asked him for help at the gun case, so as he stepped away. We found a female employee nearby and we told her we saw the full boxes behind the counter and asked if she would she check. She huffed reluctantly "I can't believe this" as she came over, opened the boxes and sold them to us. I suspect that they are hoarding ammo and AR's for either the highest bidder or friends.  Either way, it was pretty shitty for the guy to lie straight to our faces.

Added note - apparently "Limited Stock" means 1 case or less, and "In Stock" means they have at least 2 cases.

Finally, if you have the walmart app on your smart phone and you have ammo at home that you'd like to buy more of, use the bar code scanner search on your smart phone and it will tell you what stores in your area have some.

I have the app and tried scanning several barcodes from the tags in the cage and none of them would work. Would anyone mind posting pics of the barcodes on the boxes?
The app allows you to add items to a list that is really easy to check. Much easier than going through 20+bookmarks and clicking "find in another store" on an iphone!

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't blame the guys at Wal-Mart too much for skimming ammo... I used to work as a temp. at an electronics store and the only thing that made it worth it was I scored a TV for my dad that was open box because a manager pulled out the instructions for another customer...

Managers were asshats and the pay sucked...... half off tv made it worth the month I was there for Black Friday

Do feel sorry for people that can't get a few hundred rounds though.

My Wal-Mart tip to stay on topic... the one lady at sporting goods when I asked her a few times about ammo she pulled out a sheet which had the product numbers for everything she was receiving on the next truck... They can tell you what's coming when and on what day if your nice... I have yet to try and score anything though
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Great stories! Go get em.

Stay polite!

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:32:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My SG guy told me it was locked up on the truck in he cant get it so I went home in told my wife to go up there sent her the link on her phone so she could show him she came back with four 100 packs of 223.I ask her if he went to the back to get it she said no he had it locked up under the counter so I called the manger of the store and corpoate on him. 1 800 925 6278

Edit: This happen on 2-21-13 today I got a call from the store night manger just now about what happen he said he will talk to the employee I'm not trying to get anybody fired if anybody has a dick head SG guy or girl call on them its there jod to help you not lie.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Hell, if they lie to you get their sorry asses fired or transferred to the ladies underwhare dept.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#10]
thanks to this thread, I saw Tula 223 in stock at a local Wal-Mart this morning.  Called my buddy, who lives closer.  He got there as the guy was putting it on the shelf.

That proves, at least to me, that the "in stock" status can change when the stuff hits the loading dock or cage or whatever they call "the back" of the store.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
thanks to this thread, I saw Tula 223 in stock at a local Wal-Mart this morning.  Called my buddy, who lives closer.  He got there as the guy was putting it on the shelf.

That proves, at least to me, that the "in stock" status can change when the stuff hits the loading dock or cage or whatever they call "the back" of the store.

I have been asking other people in the store if they could look up the UPC number so I know how many they have before I even go to sporting goods any more
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Says in stock went there guess?     Nowhere to be found, still says In Stock, I think someone's holding onto this stuff behind the counter.    Bastards.

Prolly.

A year or so ago from time to time we found them hiding it behind other stuff or in obscure locations when we went looking for it.

Not a big shortage then, prolly at the minimum, but the cans were a great deal IMO.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Abt 8 years ago, I was involved in RFID chips and W-M had the goal to tag literally EVERYTHING that came into their stores for inventory tracking and control.

My thought is by now it's routine.

As soon as the stuff comes off the truck, I expect it is scanned by radio, and they have radios that can scan it for up to at least 8 feet IIRC, besides the hand scanners, so the employees never know if it's really been scanned if they are trying to play games.

This is speculation based on info I've been given.

But, my feeling is, even if a truck w/ product is backed to the dock, the store inventory doesn't change until the product is unloaded and passed thru both the optical and/or RF scanners.

Walmart has one of the most innovative and sophisticated inventory systems in the biz, and the employees have a fint twinkling of this.

They should be easy to deal with if they know the customer is knowledgable re his options, and if the options are outlined to the employee.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm pretty sure Walmart doesn't count the trucks from their own DC.  They just batch receive the entire load.  As soon as the truck arrives and gets received, the product shows in stock... even if the truck isn't unloaded yet.  There's a chance the ammo is on tonight's truck.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 1:57:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure Walmart doesn't count the trucks from their own DC.  They just batch receive the entire load.  As soon as the truck arrives and gets received, the product shows in stock... even if the truck isn't unloaded yet.  There's a chance the ammo is on tonight's truck.
Quoted:
[url=http://www.walmart.com/ip/Federal-Cartridge-5.56mmx45mm-62gr-FMJ-Ball-Clipped-Ammo-Can-420-.[/url]

Have to disagree.

That would be a poor method for the absolute inventory control I understand WM desires and that is now easy to do.

My guess is with the RFID tags, their inv ctl folks can tell most any time generally or better, what part of the store things are in or have passed thru, with no interaction with a physical employee.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:00:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure Walmart doesn't count the trucks from their own DC.  They just batch receive the entire load. As soon as the truck arrives and gets received, the product shows in stock... even if the truck isn't unloaded yet.  There's a chance the ammo is on tonight's truck.
Quoted:

Have to disagree.

That would be a poor method for the absolute inventory control I understand WM desires and that is now easy to do.

This is what the night manger told me

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:05:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Just went to a walmart about 10 mins from me because it said "IN STOCK" for the Federal .223 100 round value pack...I had grand visions of scoring my 300 round limit...I get there, two guys are waiting at the counter...3 minutes later I ask this asst mgr looking kid to please open the ammo case...straight up dick attitude says we dont have much ammo..i said thats nice, but i want the ONE 100 round value pack in the case, of course the guy that was there first was waiting for it also, ...I told him enjoy and he was cool and said the he gets the same rude behavior every time he asks for ammo there...I told him to call corporate while the kid looked at me as I walked out, empty handed again...and now that there is a 1 box limit on the 100 round stuff, its not even worth driving around trying to pick one up...glad I'm not really in need, but it was cool to be able to add to the stash 100-300 rounds at a  time, guess those days are gone.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:27:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Some of the ammo is showing in stock at the Walmart in Chalmette La zip 70043, but ecery time i go n the place there is nothing in the case. I wondre if someone is holding it to be bought by a friend or relative.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Got lucky this morning. Was heading back toward the sporting goods section, just to check and see if they had ANY ammo, said hi to one of the night workers as I was walking past. He asked me if I was looking for anything, did I need his help? Asked him if they had any ammo in stock, he says yes!

Scored one box of Federal 100-round (value pack) of 223 ($35), and two boxes of Winchester 100-round VP 9mm ($23 each).

They also had TulAmmo boxes of 20-count 223, for $5 and change, that was cheaper per round than the Federal.  But I figured with the 3-box limit, plus the fact that the Federal was brass cased (and, thus, reloadable), I'd go for that instead.  

This was in Wichita Falls, TX WM, on Central Freeway.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Some of the ammo is showing in stock at the Walmart in Chalmette La zip 70043, but ecery time i go n the place there is nothing in the case. I wondre if someone is holding it to be bought by a friend or relative.

I live in Bush and have been tempted to make the WallyWorld circuit thru NO as it seems each store has something In Stock or Limited Stock.  Follow the suggestions from other posts and find the Store Manager, not the manager of a particular area, or have someone else look it up.  Each store has that spot near the main checkout where they will assist you.  I've said it before, their stock system is near realtime.  I noticed the Hammond store had the 100 rd value packs one morning.  Called to verify.  About halfway there I checked status and it had gone to Limited Stock.  By the time I got in the parking lot it was OOS.  That was about a 30 minute drive.  Not all but some employee CS sucks.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 2:57:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My SG guy told me it was locked up on the truck in he cant get it so I went home in told my wife to go up there sent her the link on her phone so she could show him she came back with four 100 packs of 223.I ask her if he went to the back to get it she said no he had it locked up under the counter so I called the manger of the store and corpoate on him. 1 800 925 6278

Edit: This happen on 2-21-13 today I got a call from the store night manger just now about what happen he said he will talk to the employee I'm not trying to get anybody fired if anybody has a dick head SG guy or girl call on them its there jod to help you not lie.

He is likely lying.

No way are they going to remove product from the truck, inventory it, and put it back on the truck.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[url=http://www.walmart.com/ip/Federal-Cartridge-5.56mmx45mm-62gr-FMJ-Ball-Clipped-Ammo-Can-420-.[/url]

Have to disagree.

My guess is with the RFID tags, their inv ctl folks can tell most any time generally or better, what part of the store things are in or have passed thru, with no interaction with a physical employee.

USPS uses RFID.  They will drop test mail in hampers with chips in it to track mail flow through the processing plant.  In most locations the readers are 8 to 10 feet above the floor so the system has pretty good coverage.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is likely lying.

No way are they going to remove product from the truck, inventory it, and put it back on the truck.

The product is inventory before it gets off the truck.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is likely lying.

The product is inventory before it gets off the truck.

How do you know this for sure?

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 3:53:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm positive its in inventory before it gets off the truck. In stock means the truck could be sitting on the dock as well as on shelf.
The trucks will sit there all day so quit complaining.
So all you people whining to Walmart employees.....most of them are telling you the truth.

Quit acting like babies! You make the rest of us look bad!
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm positive its in inventory before it gets off the truck. In stock means the truck could be sitting on the dock as well as on shelf.
So all you people whining to Walmart employees.....most of them are telling you the truth.

Quit acting like babies! You make the rest of us WalMart  employees look bad!

FIFY!

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 4:12:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not that I care about making you look like anything, but I've had 3 different Walmart employees at 3 different stores lie to my face in the last week regarding ammo. I also had one employee admit she hides some ammo when it comes in.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#28]
I also did the shows in stock but shelf is empty when I get there loop. Ya know, this is exactly why on-line ammunition is more expensive right now. I get paid by the hour and quite literally cannot afford to waste my time driving from store to store to play hide-and-seek games with store clerks. They can choke on it for all I care.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#29]
I didn't say all employees I said most. I had a guy lie to me this morning too. He knew it was there......I knew it was there. I just left without saying anything. You know why.....because you're not entitled to anything! Most of you must have voted for Obama because you think you're entitled to everything and that everything has to be fair for everyone. This is America and its not! If an employee wants to sell it let him. Its his small reward for a shitty job. Don't blame the people at Walmart blame your government for this hysteria.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I didn't say all employees I said most. I had a guy lie to me this morning too. He knew it was there......I knew it was there. I just left without saying anything. You know why.....because you're not entitled to anything! Most of you must have voted for Obama because you think you're entitled to everything and that everything has to be fair for everyone. This is America and its not! If an employee wants to sell it let him. Its his small reward for a shitty job. Don't blame the people at Walmart blame your government for this hysteria.

I certainly know that I am not entitled to everything and I certainly didn't vote for Obama. What I expect is that when I go to a place of business, the person that I am talking to is not going to lie to my face. If that is what is accepted maybe it's okay for me to change the price tags. After all, I need a small reward for my shitty job too. For being someone, who I guess would call himself "conservative", it sure seems strange that you would advocate lying, cheating, or stealing. No one blamed the people at Walmart for the shortage. The people at Walmart are being blamed for skimming stock and lying about it, but on your sliding scale of integrity, I guess that's okay because they work at Walmart.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 4:51:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Ok dude when you start going to a store on Wednesday and they show 4 in stock in the hand scanner, tell you they don't have it.  Go back Thursday and Friday same story.  Get there at 8:30 on Saturday and you are too late the guy tells you he sold the last 4 boxes this morning.  Yea somebody was saving it for their buddy that couldnt get there until saturday.  The link showed OOS within the hour of my leaving the store.  You can explain or make excuses all you want, Some, probably not all, but Some are deliberately screwing with the inventory.  FACT!
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

'cept the last sentence.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Ok dude when you start going to a store on Wednesday and they show 4 in stock in the hand scanner, tell you they don't have it.  Go back Thursday and Friday same story.  Get there at 8:30 on Saturday and you are too late the guy tells you he sold the last 4 boxes this morning.  Yea somebody was saving it for their buddy that couldnt get there until saturday.  The link showed OOS within the hour of my leaving the store.  You can explain or make excuses all you want, Some, probably not all, but Some are deliberately screwing with the inventory.  FACT!
Quoted:

For your information I scored 12 boxes at 3 stores.......didn't talk to anyone.....and on top of that used self checkout. I did my homework...........do yours!
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Out of the 13 walmarts within 50 miles, only 1 caries the federal 100 pack and its out of stock and doesn't give the "email me" option, unlike every other store.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:03:24 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm also finding a big problem of Walmart employees taking the ammo out of stock.  Twice this past week I showed up at Walmarts with the Federal 100rd boxes of .223 showing in stock and then actually watched the stock go down and disappear on the website while I was there.

Here is some important info I learned from Walmart managers.  

1. Employees are only allowed to buy ammo when they are off the clock.  That means if they get ammo in, lock it up in the back until the morning, some employees have scammed the system by buying ammo at night while it's locked up.  What compounds this problem is that all the WalMarts around me do not allow ammo sales to the public after 9PM.  That gives employees from 9PM to 7AM to raid the ammo lock-up box in the back.

2.  Employees doing this is termed "understocking" and is illegal per WalMart rules and a terminatable offense.  There are 3 stores in the Tulsa, OK area with a horrendous problem of employees taking the ammo before it comes out to the public.  

I would suggest calling WalMart store managers out on this and asking for something to be done.  I"m ready to call WalMart Corporate now about these Tulsa stores.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:08:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sir, you are a are making the argument of a complete BONEHEAD.

Every single Walmart employee ASKED to work there. They call it "applying for work". No one pointed a gun at their head and said "This is where you will work for the rest of your life."

An "EMPLOYEE" does not have a choice of deciding whether they "want"  or don't "want" to sell something. The employee's JOB is to carry out the orders of THE EMPLOYER in the most expedient way possible.

"His small reward" is a paycheck!!  Want a bigger reward?? Get a skill and go to work for a living!!!

I work 2 jobs, both of which are trades. My "small reward" is that I feed my family, pay my taxes and still get to deal with lunatics that advocate for employee graft and theft on the weekend.

Great argument there, good luck with that....

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm also finding a big problem of Walmart employees taking the ammo out of stock.  Twice this past week I showed up at Walmarts with the Federal 100rd boxes of .223 showing in stock and then actually watched the stock go down and disappear on the website while I was there.

1. Employees are only allowed to buy ammo when they are off the clock.  That means if they get ammo in, lock it up in the back until the morning, some employees have scammed the system by buying ammo at night while it's locked up.  What compounds this problem is that all the WalMarts around me do not allow ammo sales to the public after 9PM.  That gives employees from 9PM to 7AM to raid the ammo lock-up box in the back.

2.  Employees doing this is termed "understocking" and is illegal per WalMart rules and a terminatable offense.  There are 3 stores in the Tulsa, OK area with a horrendous problem of employees taking the ammo before it comes out to the public.  

I would suggest calling WalMart store managers out on this and asking for something to be done.  I"m ready to call WalMart Corporate now about these Tulsa stores.

I sent an email to corporate today.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The number is 1 800 925 6278 call them.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sir, you are a are making the argument of a complete BONEHEAD.

Every single Walmart employee ASKED to work there. They call it "applying for work". No one pointed a gun at their head and said "This is where you will work for the rest of your life."

An "EMPLOYEE" does not have a choice of deciding whether they "want"  or don't "want" to sell something. The employee's JOB is to carry out the orders of THE EMPLOYER in the most expedient way possible.

"His small reward" is a paycheck!!  Want a bigger reward?? Get a skill and go to work for a living!!!

I work 2 jobs, both of which are trades. My "small reward" is that I feed my family, pay my taxes and still get to deal with lunatics that advocate for employee graft and theft on the weekend.

Great argument there, good luck with that....

+1

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:25:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I certainly know that I am not entitled to everything and I certainly didn't vote for Obama. What I expect is that when I go to a place of business, the person that I am talking to is not going to lie to my face. If that is what is accepted maybe it's okay for me to change the price tags. After all, I need a small reward for my shitty job too. For being someone, who I guess would call himself "conservative", it sure seems strange that you would advocate lying, cheating, or stealing. No one blamed the people at Walmart for the shortage. The people at Walmart are being blamed for skimming stock and lying about it, but on your sliding scale of integrity, I guess that's okay because they work at Walmart.

This.

And to stay on topic, a big thank you for the links provided on the first page. Scored TWO 100 count boxes of Winchester .45 ACP at the Ft Oglethorpe, GA store. There were about 4-5 left. Also had 5-6 boxes of the Winchester 100ct .40 caliber.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:25:46 PM EDT
[#41]
I've been having great experiences with my local Walmart's here in Pcola thankfully, sorry to hear the horror stories. They have been very helpful and thanks to this thread I was able to score some more 7.62x39 today. Unfortunately no .223 but I have managed some at my local Walmart two different times. I personally have found Walmart to be the best priced and most reliable source in these crazy times it takes allot of patience. Its frustrating but its best not to piss off our best source of normal priced ammo. I don't even bother trying anywhere else now.

Anyone have a Walmart link for Prvi Partisan in .223 I was able to score some last month and it was $8 a box of 20
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Looking for a link..... Winchester 9mm 100 count.  Seems this is what my area carries.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Looking for a link..... Winchester 9mm 100 count.  Seems this is what my area carries.

Would like this as well. Done the Google thing but came up empty.

Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Right now at the majority of Wal-Marts you can't find any ammo unless you know someone and don't anyone tell you otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:03:52 PM EDT
[#46]
FWIW, ammo is once again searchable on walmart.com.  Don't have to use the links anymore.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:09:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
FWIW, ammo is once again searchable on walmart.com.  Don't have to use the links anymore.

Oh crap !  It's hard enough with enough AR15.com people already having the hidden links.  Now it's going to get crazy !
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:29:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Not ALL the linked ammo is showing searches yet.... Best to hold on to your links.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#49]
I just called a nearby WalMart for the first time since all this began and was told they had 5 twenty round boxes off Federal Xm193, my favorite.  I went and bought them all (after 6pm) and was surprised when the clerk told me they had been there all day. I may have to start checking more often.
Link Posted: 2/24/2013 7:06:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I just called a nearby WalMart for the first time since all this began and was told they had 5 twenty round boxes off Federal Xm193, my favorite.  I went and bought them all (after 6pm) and was surprised when the clerk told me they had been there all day. I may have to start checking more often.

I know a bunch of folks who have quit looking at Walmart all together for ammo.

"It's going to be OOS, why bother" mentality.
Page / 117
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top