Awhile back I posted a thread called, 5.56 vs. 6.8 vs .300blackout. I have it narrowed down to the 5.56 and the .300blackout, so leave the 6.8 out of this. I never told you guys what I would use it for, so here is my list.
1. Hunting deer and coyote out to 350yrds, but most shots under 250yrds
2. Informal target shooting out to 350yrds.
3. Plinking, I go shooting about 4-5 times a month, and I would shoot about 100-200 rounds each time I go.
4. Will get a suppressor in a year or two.
5. Teaching younger kids how to shoot.
I would like a good choice of bullets, because I reload. Can you get 20 rounds of Remington UMC .300Blackout for less then $20 shipped. My upper will be from PSA.
Edit. Local gun store does not carry .300Blackout, that is why I asked about the UMC. I would like to be able to get 100 rounds for less then $60 for the 5.56 or .300blk, if it is possible, but it doesn't matter.