Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/5/2017 6:26:07 AM EDT
[#1]
With F&S cash rewards, I've been buying the 200 round range packs at $49 before tax locally.  I've been thru 500 total, 2 x 50 packs 223A, and 2 x 200 round battle packs 223ADG, zero issues.  As a bonus the brass has non crimped primers and I'm on my 3rd reloading of some of it.  I don't generally shoot 5.56 for accuracy groups at 100, as all my optics on those rifles are in the lower power range or iron sights.  But I have zero'd a couple 1-6 scopes at 50 yards with it recently, and it can easily hold about 1 inch 5 shot groups at 50.  Rifles are a Ruger AR556 16 inch 1-8 twist carbine gas, and two frankenbuilds, an 18 inch 1-8 twist with mid length gas, and an A1 style upper 20 inch 1-7 twist rifle gas.

Till my brass collection wears out, this is my plinking ammo backup stash.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top