Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:45:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mdfb42:
.223 Wolf Gold back in stock. Just grabbed me a case for 31.5 cents a round

15 cases left

Just under 5 cases left in 100 round lots
View Quote

Their ammo "in stock" does not represent their true stock.  I don't believe Sam ever posts what he has in stock, unless it's down to the last few cases.

This morning, he shows 47 cases of the 100 round lots.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By M60A3:

Their ammo "in stock" does not represent their true stock.  I don't believe Sam ever posts what he has in stock, unless it's down to the last few cases.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

15 cases left

Not 47 'cases', quantity. Yesterday it showed 48 quantity which is 4,800 rounds or just under 5 cases. Appears 100 was bought yesterday.

Now it also shows 11 cases vs the 15 yesterday.

I cannot speak to the accuracy of the numbers, can only relay the information the site provides with the best of intentions that it is accurate so those looking for ammo can grab some.  IF I knew his system, I would have use me a coupon code to get it shipped at 25 cents a round haha
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:56:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SouthernPike] [#3]

Not 47 'cases', quantity. Yesterday it showed 48 quantity which is 4,800 rounds or just under 5 cases. Appears 100 was bought yesterday.

I cannot speak to the accuracy of the numbers, can only relay the information the site provides with the best of intentions that it is accurate so those looking for ammo can grab some.  IF I knew his system, I would have use me a coupon code to get it shipped at 25 cents a round haha
View All Quotes

15 cases left

Care to help a brotha out?

Wait there's no place to input a coupon code...?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I had an absolutely great response completed and ready to submit, but then the system told me I am limited to 2,000 characters since I'm a newb.  Therefore in order to comply with the system restrictions I cannot respond by quoting the prior text and give my short answer of no, I apparently cannot help a brotha out as I can't even help a brotha out with a good laugh (no matter how dumb) because I must limit my characters and cannot fully illustrate my thoughts as a result.

I'm trapped in a glass case of emotion and AR15.com won't let me OUT!

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#5]

I had an absolutely great response completed and ready to submit, but then the system told me I am limited to 2,000 characters since I'm a newb.  Therefore in order to comply with the system restrictions I cannot respond by quoting the prior text and give my short answer of no, I apparently cannot help a brotha out as I can't even help a brotha out with a good laugh (no matter how dumb) because I must limit my characters and cannot fully illustrate my thoughts as a result.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Woc5F2s89MnLO/giphy.gif
View Quote

Can fix that here :

https://store.ar15.com/product.html?cat=22&pr=354

nothing to do with being a teener ..

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:40:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gotigers] [#6]
edit:

Aero Precision OEM AR15

wrong thread
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 2:52:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By gotigers:

It is a deals thread. Stop spamming the deals thread. Read the rules on the first post of this thread.

Rules

Aero Precision OEM AR15
View All Quotes

It is a deals thread. Stop spamming the deals thread. Read the rules on the first post of this thread.

Rules

Aero Precision OEM AR15

You said something to him and then posted a RIFLE link in the AMMO deals thread
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:13:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Brahmzy:
Pretty serious 300BLK Ammo deal right now @ PNW Arms.  40% of all.  Need to sign up for the code:

https://www.pnwarms.com/fb-insider-sign-up/
View Quote

Can anyone tell us what this deal price and round actually is?  McAfee Site Advisor threw up a huge warning when I clicked on that link and then doing a secure search on "pnwarms" shows warnings for the whole pnwarms.com website.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 6:43:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gotigers] [#9]
edit. wrong thread.

Wolg gold $310 at Aim Surplus.
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=AWG223FMJ55
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Scheels in Springfield, IL raised their prices on 5.56. Last week it was $399 per K; now it's $449.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#11]

You obvuously missed the point. Stop spamming the thread. Read the rules on page 1. Maybe for your 16th post you can contribute instead of spamming.

rules

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By btfnmn53:

Rules

Aero Precision OEM AR15

You said something to him and then posted a RIFLE link in the AMMO deals thread

You obvuously missed the point. Stop spamming the thread. Read the rules on page 1. Maybe for your 16th post you can contribute instead of spamming.

rules

Perhaps you should stop playing hall monitor and figure out which thread you are reading.  There are no rules on page one - this is NOT just a deals thread, this is for bitching about ammo prices AND posting deals.

YOU are the one spamming by posting crap about rifles in the ammunition forum.

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 9:07:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gotigers] [#12]
yeah yeah. OK. I got a frustrated with all the BS in the other thread and it flowed over here. You're right. Sry guys. I really did think I was in the deals thread. I feel like an ARSE.

F it, i'll join the club.

Regardless, the Aero OEM rifle was a cool deal.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 10:25:37 PM EDT
[#13]
All good.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:06:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Soot4Brains:

Can anyone tell us what this deal price and round actually is?  McAfee Site Advisor threw up a huge warning when I clicked on that link and then doing a secure search on "pnwarms" shows warnings for the whole pnwarms.com website.
View All Quotes
Pretty serious 300BLK Ammo deal right now @ PNW Arms.  40% of all.  Need to sign up for the code:

I noticed that too, but ordered anyway.  I have a credit card charge showing, but no shipping information yet.  Hopefully I don't get fucked.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#15]
edit. wrong thread.

View Quote

If you're not a sportsmans guide member, have them price match it and then use a free shipping code. If you are a member, it's $308 shipped with a free ship code there.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Selway Armory Wolf Gold $5.99 box.  Not much left.  Couple cases.

http://www.selwayarmory.com/wolf-gold-223-remington-55-gr-full-metal-jacket-box-of-20.html
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#17]

http://www.selwayarmory.com/wolf-gold-223-remington-55-gr-full-metal-jacket-box-of-20.html
View Quote

Could be a good deal. For me shipping was $26 so it comes out the same as buying from Bryan at AIM.  I'd much rather give the ammo pimp the money.  YMMV
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Shows $6.25 for me
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 6:22:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By nightdh:

Shows $6.25 for me
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nightdh:

Shows $6.25 for me

Yep.  They raised it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 8:31:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Freedom has the ZQI back in stock. If your feeling rich......

ZQI

$399.00 per case.

Maybe I should have ordered 6 instead of 3......
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:01:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By oregunner:

ZQI

$399.00 per case.

View Quote

WYM5  still works for me. 5% off and if you have your wife or a family member order it who is a first time buyer you get free shipping.

31.6 cents a shot isn't bad considering Wolf Gold seems to be 30-31 a round plus shipping
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By ARShooter91:

WYM5  still works for me. 5% off and if you have your wife or a family member order it who is a first time buyer you get free shipping.

31.6 cents a shot isn't bad considering Wolf Gold seems to be 30-31 a round plus shipping
View All Quotes

ZQI

$399.00 per case.

Weird, I couldn't use WYM5. Said it was invalid.

You are correct if you can get WYM5 to work, 31.6cpr is a great price. Not as good as the 27.7cpr we got it for in December.

Also if you don't have a "first time buyer" flat shipping of $7.50 all month on orders over $199.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:14:58 PM EDT
[#23]

You are correct if you can get WYM5 to work, 31.6cpr is a great price. Not as good as the 27.7cpr we got it for in December.

Also if you don't have a "first time buyer" flat shipping of $7.50 all month on orders over $199.
View All Quotes

ZQI

$399.00 per case.

Coupon code invalid for me too
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 1:24:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By SouthernPike:

View All Quotes

ZQI

$399.00 per case.

Same here
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By AR_Shorty:

I noticed that too, but ordered anyway.  I have a credit card charge showing, but no shipping information yet.  Hopefully I don't get fucked.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AR_Shorty:

Received my ammo.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By FlyLeaf:

Same here
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlyLeaf:

ZQI

$399.00 per case.

Same here

Out of stock.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 7:03:05 PM EDT
[#27]
5.56 ZQI in stock at Aim
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Wolf Gold .223 back in stock at sgammo.com
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:16:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EdDinIL] [#29]
delete.  oops.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 5:27:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Sportsman's Guide has double discount tonight. 2 cases of Wolf Gold for $605 shipped. Must be member.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#31]
FEDERAL 62GR TACTICAL BONDED "FBI LOAD" AMMUNITION 20RDS (ON 10RD CLIPS) - XM556FBIT3M
$11.99

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 7:58:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By pcarethers:
FEDERAL 62GR TACTICAL BONDED "FBI LOAD" AMMUNITION 20RDS (ON 10RD CLIPS) - XM556FBIT3M$11.99

View Quote

Just bought a bunch of this, curious to see how the accuracy shakes out.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:28:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Independence 5.56 ended up being 33c / round for me after shipping.  cheap 5.56
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 5:42:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Black Hills Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point at MidwayUSA  $456.32 for 500 rounds
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 9:19:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Linc5870:
Black Hills Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point at MidwayUSA  $456.32 for 500 rounds
View Quote

That's a good price on that, but hard to buy when the Israeli is about $330/case.
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 12:54:21 PM EDT
[#36]

That's a good price on that, but hard to buy when the Israeli is about $330/case.
View All Quotes

Where? case being 500 or 1k?
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By SouthernBeau:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SouthernBeau:

500, same as the Black Hills.  I bought mine from ZQI ammo a couple months ago.  I think SG Ammo has it, too.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 2:44:41 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Where?
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 6:22:32 AM EDT
[#39]
I have seen 5.56 IMI Razorcore 77gr ammo selling for around $.70/round at several places (SGAmmo, Primary Arms, etc), but the reason I posted the BH 77gr SMK at Midway, is that I rarely see that ammo at less than $1.00/round.  Some of you have said that they like the BH Mk262 Mod1 loads, so although there are less expensive but similar ammo out there like the Razorcore, I thought that posting this deal would be useful to some of you.  Sorry if it isn't.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:25:46 PM EDT
[#40]
420rd can of XM193 for $136.50

http://massammo.com/federal-5-56x45-nato-223-rem-xm193-420-round-ammo-can.html

Anyone dealt with these guys ? Good price but not much around for reviews I believe they are fairly new

Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:37:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 74AKZ:

Anyone dealt with these guys ? Good price but not much around for reviews I believe they are fairly new

View Quote

Ordered from them a few times. GTG
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 2:43:37 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

My neighbor and I both bought some bulk Federal 7.62 Mk319 from them and they were good to go.  Small sample, but we took a leap when they first opened shop and had no problems.

Rob
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 5:31:41 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

I bought three cans back in November for $135 shipped per can. Then a 5000 round case of CC .22 ammo. They are good to go.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:29:43 AM EDT
[#44]
It's pistol ammo but GT Distributors has 147g HST here for $21.99.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#45]

Originally Posted By socommatthews:

View Quote
That's a really good price on the HST's - shipping to me blows ass though ...

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:15:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By DieselII:
View All Quotes

Although shipping is high, for 500 it worked out 49¢ a round shipped. That's the best I've seen by far.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Wolf Gold is back down to the 30 cent mark.  Hit the usual suspects SGAmmo, AmmunitionStore, the Armory (I think they haven't dropped price yet, but they probably will).

If the Armory does their free shipped 20mm can of 1000 again for $299, I'll probably bite again.  Until then, I'm set - but for you guys still building inventory, now is the time to start thinking about it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:
Wolf Gold is back down to the 30 cent mark.  Hit the usual suspects SGAmmo, AmmunitionStore, the Armory (I think they haven't dropped price yet, but they probably will).

If the Armory does their free shipped 20mm can of 1000 again for $299, I'll probably bite again.  Until then, I'm set - but for you guys still building inventory, now is the time to start thinking about it.
View Quote

Same, or if SGammo has it for $279 again I'll probably FO as well.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By NorCalRT:

Although shipping is high, for 500 it worked out 49¢ a round shipped. That's the best I've seen by far.
View All Quotes

Yea shipping for 3 boxes to me was $15. Still .50¢ a round. Not bad.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:

With their shipping rates that would be under $300 for a case. I would be in as well.
Page / 94
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top