Same here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SouthernPike:
Originally Posted By nuron:
Originally Posted By Jeepsnguns81:
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
Freedom Munitions has the ZQI SS109 (1200 rounds) for $349.99 with free shipping today

That's $0.29CPR

Ordered a case

clicky

Anyone seen movement on their order?

Ordered on 12/24 and still says processing.

Same here.

Same for me, hopefully we get shipping notices this week.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish I could have grabbed some of the "Guardian" branded ZQI on the cheap. ZQI dumped that branding for a loss, so that's the reason for the stupid cheap ZQI SS109 and M80 that flooded the market recently.

Their normal "ZQI" branded SS109 is still at $.35/round or higher.

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 8:40:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By oregunner:

Not yet. I called them last Thursday to change my shipping address to work "because i had to go back thia week " and she said they should be shipping the first part of this week from their Lewiston facility. Funny, that's where I was born and it's 2 day transit from there.

Edit. I ordered mine on the 24th! Wtf ars!?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ARShooter91:
Freedom Munitions has the ZQI SS109 (1200 rounds) for $349.99 with free shipping today

That's $0.29CPR

Ordered a case

clicky

Mine is supposed to be delivered Wednesday the 6th, ordered on the 28th.

Not yet. I called them last Thursday to change my shipping address to work "because i had to go back thia week " and she said they should be shipping the first part of this week from their Lewiston facility. Funny, that's where I was born and it's 2 day transit from there.

Don't know where I got the 28th

I ordered the 24th and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes

That's $0.29CPR

Ordered a case

clicky

Mine is supposed to be delivered Wednesday the 6th, ordered on the 28th.

Early order or late order?

I got thinking about it, they had three hundred and some cases when I ordered mine. (2:56pm on the 24th) Sold out in a few hours? That's a LOT of ammo to ship and if it is coming out of their Lewiston facility, the UPS truck is probably as big as a mail truck.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 6:54:59 AM EDT
[#5]
12:58pm order confirmation on the 24th. They had 360 something cases left when I ordered.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#6]
SGAmmo just got in a few more cases of Wolf Gold for $300.00 plus $16.00 Shipping:

http://www.sgammo.com/product/223-556mm-ammo/1000-round-case-223-rem-55-grain-fmj-brass-case-non-magnetic-wolf-gold-ar-15-

10 cases left as of this posting.  Got mine!  
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Is freedom mentions going to be getting any more of the zqi?
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By F16stinger:
Is freedom mentions going to be getting any more of the zqi?
View Quote

I have no idea. Give em a ring. The lady I talked to (Lorrie I think) when I changed my shipping address was super cool.
1-208-746-3668
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 1:37:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Jeez, looks like PSA prices jumped a bit. The AE 45acp is now $14.99. per 50, the AE 5.7 is $19.99 per 50 and the FNH 5.7 is $21.99 per 50.

Glad I ordered last month.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Jeez, looks like PSA prices jumped a bit. The AE 45acp is now $14.99. per 50, the AE 5.7 is $19.99 per 50 and the FNH 5.7 is $21.99 per 50.

Glad I ordered last month.
View Quote

I also noticed this on basically everything they have in stock.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Anyone buy from LAXAmmo? Experience?  315 for 223 and about 20 for shipping?  I dont understand their 3-5 days processing though?  Self imposed waiting period????
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 5:43:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Received an email from freedom munitions that they oversold their ZQI stock and they'll be expecting more in two weeks. I can wait. At least they didn't cancel the order!
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 8:26:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: oregunner] [#13]
Received an email from freedom munitions that they oversold their ZQI stock and they'll be expecting more in two weeks. I can wait. At least they didn't cancel the order!
View Quote

I called them this morning because mine said shipping speed will call.

She told me the same thing. I was pissed until she said that they have more coming in two weeks and my order would fill then.

27cpr for 3600 rounds of M855/SS109. I also can wait.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#14]

She told me the same thing. I was pissed until she said that they have more coming in two weeks and my order would fill then.

27cpr for M855/SS109. I also can wait.
View All Quotes

27cpr for M855/SS109. I also can wait.

I have shot right around 2600 rounds of it and I think it's great ammo.  I bought the ZQI green box stuff from Walmart for $00.36 per round after taxes and would pay that price again for it.  At $00.27 per round, I'm sad I missed out on this deal.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 11:08:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Cool, so FM will have more of the steel tip ammo. It won't be 27 cents around though, correct. That was the black friday pricing?
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 11:14:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Cool, so FM will have more of the steel tip ammo. It won't be 27 cents around though, correct. That was the black friday pricing?
View Quote

It was the 24th of December. They say they have more coming in 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 11:18:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: F16stinger] [#17]

View All Quotes

Additional 5% off then right?
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 11:21:42 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

WMY5 if it is still available. Which it should be, it's a "we miss you coupon" not so sure about free shipping though. Even if it's still a great deal imo.
Link Posted: 1/9/2016 12:04:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Finslayer

How did you find the MKE on Freedoms site? I used your link and got some but I couldn't find it if I just went to the site and looked for it.

I think I'm gonna save for some more if its the same price in 2 weeks!
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 8:52:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Finslayer

How did you find the MKE on Freedoms site? I used your link and got some but I couldn't find it if I just went to the site and looked for it.

View Quote
Doubtful it will be that cheap again.

As I stated above, the Guardian brand was dumped by ZQI recently for a loss. Both their .308 and 5.56. While FM may honor the price to those who bought during the sale, I doubt the new shipment will be sold at that price.

Current retail on ZQI SS109 (by the case) is $.35/round, plus shipping. That's direct from ZQI USA.

Link Posted: 1/11/2016 12:36:47 PM EDT
[#21]
I got an email from Freedom that the ZQI was back in stock for $349/1200 rds. It took me about 20 minutes to get to it and it was already gone.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 1:38:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By phortykal:
I got an email from Freedom that the ZQI was back in stock for $349/1200 rds. It took me about 20 minutes to get to it and it was already gone.
View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 1:39:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By phortykal:
View Quote

I got to it 12 minutes after I got the email and it was already OOS.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Grrrrrr same here.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Okay, I broke the golden rule again. I called and said hey my order number is XXXXXX is that still due to arrive next week?
She said actually it arrived sooner than we expected and should ship by Wednesday. I asked if they had anymore available and if so could I add a couple of more cases to my order?
She said that they barely got enough in to cover the backorders but they would have more coming in but didn't know when. Keep your eyes on the emails fellas.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Muad:

As I stated above, the Guardian brand was dumped by ZQI recently for a loss. Both their .308 and 5.56. While FM may honor the price to those who bought during the sale, I doubt the new shipment will be sold at that price.

Current retail on ZQI SS109 (by the case) is $.35/round, plus shipping. That's direct from ZQI USA.

Didn't the "Guardian" brand come out after ZQI ? I thought ZQI was the brand they were dumping ?

View All Quotes
Finslayer

Didn't the "Guardian" brand come out after ZQI ? I thought ZQI was the brand they were dumping ?

Link Posted: 1/11/2016 5:49:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Muad] [#27]

Originally Posted By Rutgers:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rutgers:

Finslayer

Define they.

I'm talking about ZQI. Yes, they came out with a "Guardian" brand of ammo for the US market, which didn't do well I guess (it's the same ammo as the white and green box ZQI stuff), so they dumped it cheap and various ammo "dealers" bought it up and sold it cheap. As you're seeing here with FM.

ZQI is still currently producing and offering their normal ZQI brand ammo in various calibers. Their 5.56x45mm SS109 is selling for about $.35/round retail before shipping direct from zqiammo.com. It's $.36/round if you buy it by the box.

In my testing, this stuff has been on par with IMI's M855, which is saying something. The price some of you ordered it for from FM is stellar to say the least, and I doubt we'll see it that low again anytime soon. That's assuming more dealers don't show up with more of the cheap Guardian ammo for sale.

Link Posted: 1/11/2016 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#28]
My order came in from Freedom Munitions and it was ZQI brand, not Guardian brand.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By M60A3:
My order came in from Freedom Munitions and it was ZQI brand, not Guardian brand.
View Quote

I imagined it would be.  I never heard about guardian not doing well and them having to blow it out cheap.  It was my understanding the Guardian name was just another name to put out there for other distributors.  ZQI lost the Walmart distribution.  Lots of manufactures offer their own brand on their website for a higher cost than you could purchase it elsewhere, it happens all the time.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote
Interesting. The picture on their page shows the Guardian labeled ammo.

I can only imagine that if they oversold, they ordered the regular ZQI to fufill orders.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#31]

I can only imagine that if they oversold, they ordered the regular ZQI to fufill orders.  
View All Quotes

Those that have it already got it from the original shipment. They haven't even received the ammo to cover the backorders yet.

If anyone is interested, PSA has Federal AE XM193 for $47.99 per 150 box Here
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 3:54:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TBTn7] [#32]
UPDATE: 1-18-16 Went back to Wideners and they are showing IMI 855 again, but not the Razor Core.

I hear Wideners has new ownership and the website has changed with price increases. IMI ammo is no longer offered. SGAmmo still has IMI listed and is somewhat higher than Wideners, but it shows in stock.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 2:08:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Perfecta 50 round boxes were $14.74 last night at an area Walmart.  

Any reviews?
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 5:52:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rusty_Carbine] [#34]
Y'all better hurry! Wolf Gold $299! 14 left.

Wolf Gold In Stock
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Hornady 55 soft point at JBO $27.95 w/free shipping over $90

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/product_p/amu-80255.htm
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Scotter260:
Perfecta 50 round boxes were $14.74 last night at an area Walmart.  

Any reviews?
View Quote

I put 200 rounds of the Perfecta through my Noveske yesterday without any issues.
I was shooting steel so I can't speak on accuracy but it all went bang.

For $ .31 per round Its hard to say no. I went back and bought 8 more boxes last night after the range trip.
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#37]
is 33 to 34 cents per round shipped too high for wolf gold?  $168/500 at Sportsmans Guide today with the double discount.
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By tornadochaser:
is 33 to 34 cents per round shipped too high for wolf gold?  $168/500 at Sportsmans Guide today with the double discount.
View Quote

I would not pay that when it is available for less:

http://sgammo.com/product/223-556mm-ammo/1000-round-case-223-rem-55-grain-fmj-brass-case-non-magnetic-wolf-gold-ar-15-

Link Posted: 1/19/2016 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Holy cow, my order finally shipped today. I'm curious to see what I get. Gaurdian or ZQI. I should have it Thursday if it actually leaves the warehouse today.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 12:28:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Mine shipped today too, Very happy to be getting it and also happy with the way Freedom Munitions treated me, Very professional customer service.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 1:43:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By steelheadr:
Mine shipped today too, Very happy to be getting it and also happy with the way Freedom Munitions treated me, Very professional customer service.
View Quote

Seriously, good people all around. Nice, courteous, professional. Hats off to them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 2:39:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By WILSON:
Just a FWIW; I realize who it is .. and how many different opinions exist about the ammo and the seller, but $220.19 for a thousand rounds of steel-cased woooof
(no idea what the PPR is after shipping)
View Quote

$35 shipping to N.C.and they are on my do not buy from list

Link Posted: 1/20/2016 11:20:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nuron] [#44]
Received my ZQI from Freedom today! Not marked Guardian but regular ZQI.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 3:12:11 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Yep. Received mine today and is ZQI not Gaurdian too BUT it is in a different box than the stuff I bought this time last year.

Link Posted: 1/21/2016 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Yes got mine today, It is just like yours.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 11:44:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Yep. Received mine today and is ZQI not Gaurdian too BUT it is in a different box than the stuff I bought this time last year.

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/oregunner1/zqi_zpsra71alda.jpg
View All Quotes

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/oregunner1/zqi_zpsra71alda.jpg

Ah Ha, I see the reason they sold out so fast! Really great of Freedom Munitions to deliver on what was a steal of a price.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 3:37:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Pretty serious 300BLK Ammo deal right now @ PNW Arms.  40% of all.  Need to sign up for the code:

https://www.pnwarms.com/fb-insider-sign-up/
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Brahmzy:
Pretty serious 300BLK Ammo deal right now @ PNW Arms.  40% of all.  Need to sign up for the code:

https://www.pnwarms.com/fb-insider-sign-up/
View Quote

Wow...nice!  Just picked up a case of the subsonic 300BLK.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#50]
.223 Wolf Gold back in stock. Just grabbed me a case for 31.5 cents a round

15 cases left

Just under 5 cases left in 100 round lots
Page / 94
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top