Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2009 8:34:34 AM EDT
Hey Guys,
I have looked in the review and reference and price list stickies as well as searched through the forums and haven't been able to find any info/opinions on this company.

http://anderson-arms.com/products.html

All of their ammo is remanufactured.  Is buying remanucatured ammo a bad idea?  I would only be using it for plinking purposes up to 100yds max so it doesn't have to be the best quality.  Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this ammo?  I am pretty new to ar's so if someone has a better alternative i'm open to suggestions.  Also, I have just emailed their sales dept. and asked about ordering 50-100 rounds of 9mm,45, and 5.56 just to test it out before I bought a ton of it.
Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/28/2009 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#1]
They're a little south of me and I've emailed before too.  The guy there seemed pretty nice and like he knew what he was doing.  I've been meaning to head down there and buy some from them just to try it out.  They're going to be putting out a lot more stuff this year.  I think they're going to making fresh M193 spec stuff too from virgin LC brass, but I dunno when.

Give them a try.  I will as well.  When we're done we'll have to post back here and tell everyone how it shoots.
Link Posted: 1/28/2009 12:43:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought some 230gr 45 ACP from them on Gunbroker. Nice stuff, very clean and it all shot very consistant.
Link Posted: 1/28/2009 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I think Im gonna order 500 of their 9,45,and 556 and see how it works out.  I'll report back when I get a chance to shoot it when theres not 6" of snow on the groud and a 0 degree windchill
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top