Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/16/2017 5:34:07 PM EDT
I inquired about not being able to find any metalform 32 round mags on the PSA website.
The response I got was, they no longer carry them, but will be offering Sku #'s 37652, 36112, and 36111. No other info was given leading me to believe they will ever stock or sell the metalform mags again. I wish I would have bought more when they were on sale.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 1:52:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Aaaaaa they rusted to easy anyway.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:48:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting.....nothing but C Products and ASC...........still available at Brownell's and Midway.....wonder if they got tired of being undercut?

I recently picked up a couple of Promag 32 round 9mm steel mags, required a minor mod to the front between the feed lips to lock in our adapter....BUT they fed and functioned 100%
I'll see if I can find them...................They are in the  black hole I call an office somewhere   ......might be easier to just get a couple more.....and I'll detail the mod and shoot a video of them runnin.....
View Quote
I've been running the plastic promags for years.  Never had any issues w/ them.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:01:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Interesting.....nothing but C Products and ASC...........still available at Brownell's and Midway.....wonder if they got tired of being undercut?

I recently picked up a couple of Promag 32 round 9mm steel mags, required a minor mod to the front between the feed lips to lock in our adapter....BUT they fed and functioned 100%
I'll see if I can find them...................They are in the  black hole I call an office somewhere   ......might be easier to just get a couple more.....and I'll detail the mod and shoot a video of them runnin.....
View Quote
The black hole of awesome.... You never know what toy you'll find when he roots around in it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#5]
The only 3 9mm AR Magazines PSA lists are

37652 - C Products 32rd
36111 - ASC 20rd
36112 - ASC 32rd

All are out of stock
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank goodness.  I had ten.  I bought ten more from PSA when they ran a special.  Mags are the best place to store ammo. 
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I wish I would have bought more when they were on sale.
View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:39:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:50:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Glad I picked up 20 when they were dirt cheap.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought 30 when they had them on clearance & I didn't even have anything to use them in!  I just bought a CMMG MK9 lower to use though.  It seems PSA is getting out of the Colt lower game but just won't come out & admit it for some reason.  Numerous threads in industry asking them about it but all they say is they don't know anything about availability.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Btw... I coat mine in car wax, that helps a lot.
View Quote
I wax a lot of my stuff; reloading dies and tools are a biggie.  I hadn't thought about waxing magazines.  I will probably start with my STEN mags and see how that goes - if it is easy with them, it'll be easy with everything.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top