Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/9/2017 1:05:41 PM EDT
So far the cheapest I have found is grabagun.com at $319. Anyone know of a better deal? I will likely be ordering it tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
It's $299 a couple places.  Hopefully the forum's ad crap doesn't break the link.
Wikiarms
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:47:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So far the cheapest I have found is grabagun.com at $319. Anyone know of a better deal? I will likely be ordering it tomorrow.
View Quote

Buy a used one locally or on the EE...it will probably be cheaper.

And we have a dozen or so vendors for new firearms.

And you have the internet, and the large distributors like davidson's, grab a gun, etc, etc.

I mean if you are so concerned over paying the extra $20, just call them and ask them if they will throw in a box or 2 of some ammo...or a extra mag, or knock off 5% and free shipping, etc.

The only thing stopping you from getting a deal seems to be you.

_
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Why not go with a standard lower, and a Chiappa M4-22 upper?  Just curious what the M&P has over going that route...
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Got mine from Grabagun for a good price.   They have inexpensive magazines too.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top