Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2017 9:01:10 PM EDT
I'm not looking to build this. I want to buy a decent AR pistol that takes glock magazines. I prefer more conventional appearance, and reliability is a must. I'm thinking a kak blade brace would be ideal. Anyone know where I can buy such a beast? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm not looking to build this. I want to buy a decent AR pistol that takes glock magazines. I prefer more conventional appearance, and reliability is a must. I'm thinking a kak blade brace would be ideal. Anyone know where I can buy such a beast? Thanks.
View Quote

Angstadt arms udp9
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#2]
ATI makes a descent looking 9 mm Glock mag rifle, I am sure that a pistol is available too!
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:19:59 AM EDT
[#3]
You should seriously spend some time reading some previous threads.

Almost every manufacturer has been discussed a number of times over the past 6  months.

And.... did you check the industry vendors, the EE, the ads at the top of the page, etc. to see what is available ??

Then there's Google, Bing, and Bud's guns, and Davidson's gun genie for example.

Ton's of resources available....you just need to spend some time  to get want you want.

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:07:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:59:17 AM EDT
[#5]
classic firearms has the FX-9 for $599.  Look at military arms channel on youtube for a review of it
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top