Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2017 5:21:08 PM EDT
Picked up a Spikes dedicated ST-22 for the kids but the barrel is way heavier than expected so I'd like to swap it out for a lighter one. What are my options? Not seeing much online and the couple I did find were OOS.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 1:40:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Clint Beyer barrels
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:32:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Picked up a Spikes dedicated ST-22 for the kids but the barrel is way heavier than expected so I'd like to swap it out for a lighter one. What are my options? Not seeing much online and the couple I did find were OOS.
View Quote

How about 15 oz. for 17" barrel? Taccom ULW 22 Barrel

These are very good barrels, I have 4 in different lengths in 4 different dedicated .22 AR
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#3]
As stated, TACCOM barrels are very good.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How about 15 oz. for 17" barrel? Taccom ULW 22 Barrel

These are very good barrels, I have 4 in different lengths in 4 different dedicated .22 AR
View Quote
OOS
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:29:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

OOS
View Quote
Tim gets these done in batches so you might want to contact him directly to see when the next batch will be.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Clint Beyer barrels
View Quote
FPNI  

Beyer barrels are tack drivers.  I love my 18" heavy barrel.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top