Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2017 5:03:50 AM EDT
Now that the spinta blemished bolts are out of stock, does anybody know of a really good deal on a Glock comparable 9mm bolt? All things being equal I'd like a faxon bolt because of the key being part of the bolt, but id prefer cheap. Best I can find right now is a regular spinta for $135 shipped.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 7:11:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Now that the spinta blemished bolts are out of stock, does anybody know of a really good deal on a Glock comparable 9mm bolt? All things being equal I'd like a faxon bolt because of the key being part of the bolt, but id prefer cheap. Best I can find right now is a regular spinta for $135 shipped.
View Quote

JP Enterprises is the best I've tried

New Frontier makes one for around $150
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 8:49:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I like my New Frontier bolt as it uses an AR15 extractor ... my PSA bolts with pistol extractors, though, have worked without a problem
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Friend of mine has a Frontier Armory BCG and has had multiple firing pin breaks.

My Spinta has been flawless.

Dave N
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#5]
they are in stock clicky
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 3:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Friend of mine has a Frontier Armory BCG and has had multiple firing pin breaks.

My Spinta has been flawless.

Dave N
View Quote
Does he keep buying new Frontier pins? Google says buy a CMMG pin when the first one breaKS and worry no more.

I just finished a 5.5" pistol and used the NFA modular.  Haven't shot it yet, but have a CMMG pin snuggled away in the pistol grip for when it happens.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 3:13:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
they are in stock clicky
View Quote
Splendid! In for a blem. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 4:59:04 PM EDT
[#8]
It's more money, but my first one was a Mas Defense (currently $139). No better than Spinta (my second was a spinta blem), but just in case next time.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top