Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2017 12:09:56 PM EDT
I've read a few reviews, but haven't seen much on this forum about the RWB drums.  I have some of their stick mags and they work great.  Will this work with a NFA Glock lower?  Worth the money?  I've been able to find them for under $70.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one listed in the EE.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:05:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope someone posts they have them and they work, but when I built my PSA glock lower 9mm AR + PSA hybrid BCG I asked if anyone had luck with the Korean 50 round drum mags and I only got two replies and they were both negative. Sounded like the feed lips were sitting too high. Not sure if that's an issue with the PSA hybrid BCG or the lower itself. I think I've seen this drum work in other 9mm AR builds but no one gives any details on what they are running.

Missisippi Arms had these on sale not too long ago for $40, if anyone marks them down to $50 I might try one to modify.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:12:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I was really hoping these would work.  They'd be fun with a binary trigger or bump stock.  Oh well, the 33 round stick mags will have to work!
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:51:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was really hoping these would work.  They'd be fun with a binary trigger or bump stock.  Oh well, the 33 round stick mags will have to work!
View Quote
They do make extensions for glock mags.
Maybe look into those.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top