Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/7/2017 2:59:05 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can find either the slick side or the side charging upper in stock? Last part needed for my build and I can't find the damn thing anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Side charging upper shows in stock here, but if you want LRBHO, you're out of luck.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 4:59:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't been able to find any of the lrbho uppers anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Same search here. I'm looking for an Anderson lightweight upper that has the shell deflector, but no forward assist or ejection port door. Anderson doesn't have them on their website anymore. Couldn't be beat for $30-$40.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 1:48:11 AM EDT
[#5]
They were IN-STOCK this morning at wcarmory.com
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 12:56:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Find a few different sites that sell them and get on all their email notification lists for when they are back in stock. Last time I did that I got the side charging lrbho lower in about a month.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 10:44:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Same search here. I'm looking for an Anderson lightweight upper that has the shell deflector, but no forward assist or ejection port door. Anderson doesn't have them on their website anymore. Couldn't be beat for $30-$40.
View Quote
I have one of those in my spare parts box waiting on a project. I didn't even think of them being hard to find.  AIM had them for $39 for awhile but seem to be out of them now. I guess I am lucky to have gotten one when I did.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:09:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Oops. Wrong thread.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#9]
https://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-arms-forged-mil-spec-upper-minus-fa-22-lr
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:49:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-arms-forged-mil-spec-upper-minus-fa-22-lr
View Quote
The quick way:

Overpriced uppers with no F/A
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:03:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I picked up one of these combos yesterday (I got the combo deal with the blem BCG)

Spinta Precision Upper
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#12]
how long does it take them to make more uppers?  I have been watching them for over 5 months now and have never seen a non-side charger LRBHO upper out.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
how long does it take them to make more uppers?  I have been watching them for over 5 months now and have never seen a non-side charger LRBHO upper out.
View Quote
Call them and ask.  I'm local to them and the people in the shop are generally very friendly and helpful.

Here's mine:

Link Posted: 4/7/2017 5:00:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Call them and ask.  I'm local to them and the people in the shop are generally very friendly and helpful.
View Quote
did a little over a month ago.  they said they are coming but no eta.  from what they said they should be been out by now
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Not sure if I'm allowed to post this. But I put my Side Charger LRBHO upper for sale in the EE.

Looks like New Frontier Armory is still out of stock on these. Just incase anyone is still looking for one.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 11:53:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 12:28:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Here's a Spartan side charger with lrbho.  Same one I run

Joe Bob's
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 1:06:39 AM EDT
[#18]
I must be missing something.....

New Frontier has an EMAIL NOTIFICATION system that will actually send you an email when things come into stock.

So you simply add your e-mail to the list, and like magic, an e-mail is sent to you when the out-of-stock item is in-stock.

And you can set up your phone to receive any e-mail alerts.

So then, when you get the in-stock e-mail alert on your phone,  you simply go to the New frontier website, and purchase the product you are waiting for.

Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I have a charging handle LRBHO upper if anyone needs one.
View Quote
Potentially interested in the upper. Sent you a PM for more info.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:56:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I must be missing something.....

New Frontier has an EMAIL NOTIFICATION system that will actually send you an email when things come into stock.
View Quote
yes you are.  some of us have been on the email notifications for over 8 months (with NFA direct, joe bob's, etc) and haven't seen anything come in stock.  I am wanting 2 of the slick side (no charging handle) LRBHO upper for 2 builds. at the rate they are going, I am going to see my form 1 come back before I can buy a stripped upper.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 1:09:07 AM EDT
[#21]
I feel like a lucky bastard for getting a slick side upper from PA. They don't seem to last long when they get 'em in, that's for damn sure.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Aim Surplus has side chargers in stock.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#23]
http://www.primaryarms.com/aero-precision-slick-side-stripped-ar-15-upper-receiver-apar610401
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Tactical Shit in stock
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks, got 2 on order from them now.  Just hope it ships.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:03:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

some of us have been on the email notifications for over 8 months  joe bob's,  and haven't seen anything come in stock.  I am wanting 2 of the slick side (no charging handle) LRBHO upper for 2 builds. at the rate they are going, I am going to see my form 1 come back before I can buy a stripped upper.
View Quote
I just happen to be looking around on Joebob's.

Don't know how you feel about them since the arock thread....but they seem to be in-stock.

Maybe OP should rename thread to "Slick-side uppers w/ LRBHO available everywhere".

Spartan slick side w/ LRBHO

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Don't know how you feel about them since the arock thread....but they seem to be in-stock.

Maybe OP should rename thread to "Slick-side uppers w/ LRBHO available everywhere".

Spartan slick side w/ LRBHO
View Quote
No idea on the thread you are talking about but the link you showed does not show in stock.  They are waiting for them still.  I have 2 email alerts setup for his job.

On the other hand, the link yes above is in stock and mine shipped today.  Just need 2 bolts, 2 barrels, and 2 3lungs and I am done.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 7:08:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Tactical Shit in stock
View Quote
I ordered as well, fingers crossed! I did try to figure out how many they had in stock. As far as I could tell they had 41 in stock, website wouldn't let me put qty of 42 in my cart.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I ordered as well, fingers crossed! I did try to figure out how many they had in stock. As far as I could tell they had 41 in stock, website wouldn't let me put qty of 42 in my cart.
View Quote
I got my 2 today and all looks good
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#30]
I knew I should have bought two uppers. Have to wait another six months, but this should keep me busy.

Link Posted: 5/20/2017 8:52:10 PM EDT
[#31]
theres one for sale in the EE (not mine) i just bought one off EE last week and Another popped up!

get it cause thats rare.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 7:38:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I got my 2 today and all looks good
View Quote
That's a good sign! I am always skeptical of websites I have never used before. Especially when purchasing something that is apparently unobtanium.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Tactical Shit in stock
View Quote
It appears they still have 36 in stock.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 6:16:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Took less than a week to get mine.....it matches the Joe Bob's lower
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:19:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Took less than a week to get mine.....it matches the Joe Bob's lower
View Quote
My shipping was quick as well. Perfect match with my lower, both in fit and finish. I have read quite a lot about people searching for slick side uppers in stock and some waiting almost a year. I was amazed they were in stock for this long. Shows 12 in stock still.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:10:00 PM EDT
[#36]
I think the reason is that when you Google search the uppers, their site isn't listed.  They need to work on search engine placement.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:21:05 AM EDT
[#37]
I ordered mine directly from Gibbz.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 4:23:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Just received an Email from NFA, The RAW Slick side upper w/ LRBHO is in stock.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top