Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/3/2017 1:46:26 PM EDT
How many are they producing....like 1 a day?  Ive been on the Email notification list, like many others Im sure, for months.  Anyone have an idea on when these will be available to actually purchase?
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I was told yesterday it would be a week "if parts are delivered when they are scheduled".
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 9:29:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you on a list for their site or a different vendor? I got on the list for this site, and within a month I got an email saying they were in stock:
https://www.highvelocityarms.com/collections/new-frontier-armory/products/new-frontier-side-charging-stripped-billet-upper-receiver-ar-9mm

This was late last year, ordered in january. Out of stock now, but couldn't hurt to be on multiple lists.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 1:22:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I had no idea these were hard to find.  I found one a few weeks ago just by using Google in stock.  Shipped the next day.

http://www.guncalifornia.com/upper/ar-15.html

Looks like they're out now.  I did find a few places when I was looking. Try using the word "in stock" in your Google Search.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 2:17:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I know its more expensive, but when I was looking they had side chargers in stock. Maybe the standard charging handle versions are more popular?
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#6]
New Frontier Armory states in their description of their LRBHO upper that they are making and shipping as fast as they can, BS, they probably only do runs of those uppers once a year, they did a run spring of 2016, hopefully they will do another run this spring, The Side Chargers sell a lot slower than the regular LRBHO upper so they may not make any of the non-side chargers till the sell the side chargers. NFA is kind of like your favorite Author who looses interest in a book series about half way through and moves on to  something else, They are now more interested in their AR 10 line and Pistol calibers are Back seated. Sorry just my rant, I have also been on the waiting list forever.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:29:42 PM EDT
[#7]
@ARguy

Back in stock......for now.

https://newfrontierarmory.com/shop/side-charging-ar-9-stripped-billet-upper-with-lrbho/

Edit: not sure if you wanted side charger or not, but I got the email for this one today.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 2:55:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 2:58:32 AM EDT
[#9]
I ended up buying a side charging upper because the regular upper was unobtanium.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 3:02:27 AM EDT
[#10]
NFA is at the mercy of whoever produces their stuff. I think it is Gibbz.

They don't make it themselves.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Thank God I got that email notifying me the side charger was back in stock; it looks like they are back to OOS status already. Anyone else get lucky and snag one?
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:57:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 7:15:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks just like my Gibbz but without the logo cutout and my lrbho is in the lower.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#14]
We had a NIGHTMARE that lasted over 6 months with NV Energy screwing up our power upgrade and had our large horizontal mill that we make uppers on down for almost all of last year and the first month of this year.

We're back up and running now. All backorders for anodized and RAW lowers were either filled or are at anodizing. We have RAW uppers in stock in the store and online, and have some heading to anodizing to put back in stock in about a week.

If you place an order in the store it will get filled faster than waiting for the website to catch up on inventory because there are tons of people on the waitlist and will sell out instantly as we put them in stock by the hundreds.

This is from the Nevada Shooters forum posted 3/4/17
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 1:45:24 AM EDT
[#15]
They were IN-STOCK this morning at WCArmory.com
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top