Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/10/2017 6:51:28 PM EDT
Any opinions on how these companies dedicated receivers and uppers compare to each other?
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an Angstadt 16" carbine. I built it but use his internals.Shot a local carbine match this weekend and it ran like a sewing machine. No failures. Yes it costs a little more but it is high quality. Last round hold open works like a charm. Customer service is awesome. Always called me back or answered emails within the day. Can't say anything about the QC10 as I am not familiar with them but if I was going to by another, it would be an Angstadt Arms. And no, I don't work for them as I couldn't be that lucky to find a job I would enjoy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 6:43:12 PM EDT
[#2]
When I was building mine Angstadt kept pushing the date back over and over.  Finally got impatient and went with a QC10 lower.  Since it works like a charm, I havent looked back at Angstadt.  I went with a Matrix Arms Side Charger as I wanted something different.  Love that side charger.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a QC build using a QC lower and Gibbz side charging upper and love it. Zero issues.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Good to hear a couple opinions both ways. I was also considering running a side charge upper just to see how they worked.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Side charger will be next.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:38:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have an Angstadt 16" carbine. I built it but use his internals.Shot a local carbine match this weekend and it ran like a sewing machine. No failures. Yes it costs a little more but it is high quality. Last round hold open works like a charm. Customer service is awesome. Always called me back or answered emails within the day. Can't say anything about the QC10 as I am not familiar with them but if I was going to by another, it would be an Angstadt Arms. And no, I don't work for them as I couldn't be that lucky to find a job I would enjoy.
View Quote

I also have the AA, and its a real high quality set it runs like a sewing machine too, although my LRBHO isnt working.  Ive been meaning to email Rich about it, but i havent gotten around to it yet.  Im sure i just have to tweak it a bit.  

Did yours work right off the bat Richie?
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:36:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Give me a call. I sent you my number. I had a mixture of parts but once I got his buffer,spring and spacer, its all good!
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top