Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2017 2:34:21 PM EDT
I liked my BIL's Marlin Camp 9mm. He is reloading subsonic 147 bullets and with a 16" barrel it is quiet. Like my brother's AR9 pistol with a Gemtech can.

So, on a whim and no research, I purchased this PSA Glock mag 9mm stripped lower.

I know I want a Matrix side charging upper.
Eventually I would like a Law Tactical side folding adapter , but I'm not sure how that woud with with a 9mm build.

Everything else I'm open to suggestions. What else should I be looking at and considering? Thanks,

SS
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Recently saw one on thread here with barrel removal option and LAW folder.
If you had a bottom feed Colt style block adapter you could make it 9mm 22lr interchangeable.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 11:25:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I liked my BIL's Marlin Camp 9mm. He is reloading subsonic 147 bullets and with a 16" barrel it is quiet. Like my brother's AR9 pistol with a Gemtech can.

So, on a whim and no research, I purchased this PSA Glock mag 9mm stripped lower.

I know I want a Matrix side charging upper.
Eventually I would like a Law Tactical side folding adapter , but I'm not sure how that woud with with a 9mm build.

Everything else I'm open to suggestions. What else should I be looking at and considering? Thanks,

SS
View Quote

Hey I was wanting to do pretty much the same build. I noticed PSA claims their lowers have to be used with their hybrid upper and bolt to work properly. If that's the case then I'd imagine the matrix might have some issues sitting on the PSA lower. Let me know how it works for you
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 11:44:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hey I was wanting to do pretty much the same build. I noticed PSA claims their lowers have to be used with their hybrid upper and bolt to work properly. If that's the case then I'd imagine the matrix might have some issues sitting on the PSA lower. Let me know how it works for you
View Quote
From what I understand that's a CYA thing on their part and as long as you use a Glock cut and ramped BCG any upper will work. 
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 5:17:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From what I understand that's a CYA thing on their part and as long as you use a Glock cut and ramped BCG any upper will work. 
View Quote

Correct. Just need the proper bolt just like for any other Glock build

I went with the Spinta bolt, it can use spare parts from the CMMG MK9 bolts ( extractor, firing pin, etc)
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top