Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2016 12:58:56 PM EDT
I have been planning to buy a 15-22 to go with a Dead Air Mask suppressor, but the more I think about it, the more I'm shying away from it.  I've handled one and it just seemed too light for my tastes.

So, then that brings me to this, the 15-22 is cheap -- and the uppers I have seen are much more expensive.  Are there good value brands outside of CMMG?  I was hoping to catch a Black Friday deal, but I haven't seen any.

Thanks, all.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out TACCOM3 but CMMG and Tactical Solutions are getting pretty pricey.  I'm not sure if DPMS has discontinued their dedicated 22LR uppers but they use a bolt very similar to a Ruger 10/22 bolt.  Nordic Components introduced this design and is currently selling dedicated 22 LR uppers.  Core Arms sell a dedicated 22 LR upper as is Bushmaster even though both are not commonly encountered.  I'd pass on the Chiappa but they are the cheapest but most troublesome.

You could also buy the parts and assemble one with the specific parts you desire.   The CMMG can be used with the better mag adapter and S&W 15-22 magazines to get a fully functional bolt hold open follower.  The others use a follower which blocks the bolt open when the mag is empty.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#2]
andro corp  

mine runs better than my taccom upper    maybe blow back from suppressor??

http://androcorpind.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=80_109
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 3:28:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been eyeing the CMMG Mk4LE 22B7C51 .22 upper at optics planet all day, the BF11 coupon code brings it down to $460, seems like a good price?
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a CMMG and love it. I used their barrel and bolt.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top