Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/29/2016 11:37:12 AM EDT
I know they make them for the glock mags but is there any company that makes those clear mags for colt 9mm?..i ordered a QC10 9mm colt and would really like to have a few of those clear mags but i searched all day and couldn't find any..
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 4:38:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope.

ProMag makes plastic ones, but they are solid black.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 5:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Dang
I really liked those clear mags like they have for the glocks
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:33:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I know they make them for the glock mags but is there any company that makes those clear mags for colt 9mm?..i ordered a QC10 9mm colt and would really like to have a few of those clear mags but i searched all day and couldn't find any..
View Quote

Well....

You could actually, like call or email that company, and just ask them ??

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 5:25:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Clear Lancer Colt mags with steel feed lips would be most glorious
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:24:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well....

What Company? QC10?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well....

What Company? QC10?

Do you have any idea what you're talking about?
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:28:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Probably talking about the ETS Group  mags, I think they just do Glock and AR mags.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#7]
contact them bout possible group buy
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Sadly, depending on your perspective, I think the Glock lowers are the present and future of the 9mm AR world. I'm not sure someone would invest in making clear Colt style mags, there may just not be enough demand there. I would think those who are building Colt style 9mm ARs are into keeping it old school and would want the metal mags. But what do I know, just my thinking as a firearm accessory manufacturer.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 1:56:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sadly, depending on your perspective, I think the Glock lowers are the present and future of the 9mm AR world. I'm not sure someone would invest in making clear Colt style mags, there may just not be enough demand there. I would think those who are building Colt style 9mm ARs are into keeping it old school and would want the metal mags. But what do I know, just my thinking as a firearm accessory manufacturer.
View Quote

I don't think so and I even have a glock lower

I think with metal mags being cheap, reliable and plentiful there's really just not enough demand to reinvent the wheel
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I contacted ETS on Instagram and it doesn't seem like they will be making any translucent Colt style mags anytime soon period it sucks cuz I know I would have bought 10 of them if they did and plenty more people will buy some as well period I brought my qc10 Colt style lower because I like how the Colt mags come straight down unlike the Glock where it has like a little curve at the bottom..i brought a rra 9mm colt mag (not the modified uzi mags)and I must say the quality is fantastic but they're expensive $38..
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 9:24:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Us non glock owners would like some options as well..glock owners get all the cool stuff lol..
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 1:31:27 AM EDT
[#12]
etsgroup @sand_mannnnn We manufacture our mags. Problem is that it cost in the neighborhood of 400,000-500,000 dollars to bring a new mag to market when you factor in R&D and testing. So to make it a good business decision we have to sell lots...

Message I got from  ets asking why they don't make 9mm colt mags
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 1:48:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Well....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well....

Quoted:
etsgroup @sand_mannnnn We manufacture our mags. Problem is that it cost in the neighborhood of 400,000-500,000 dollars to bring a new mag to market when you factor in R&D and testing. So to make it a good business decision we have to sell lots...

Well....I guess you eventually did contact ets like I suggested.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sadly, depending on your perspective, I think the Glock lowers are the present and future of the 9mm AR world.
View Quote

If the glock mag/magwell didn't look like ass they'd rule the 9mm carbine world. I just can't stomach the "raked" mag look.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 3:07:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm in for 10
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 6:23:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I contacted ETS on Instagram and it doesn't seem like they will be making any translucent Colt style mags anytime soon period it sucks cuz I know I would have bought 10 of them if they did and plenty more people will buy some as well period I brought my qc10 Colt style lower because I like how the Colt mags come straight down unlike the Glock where it has like a little curve at the bottom..i brought a rra 9mm colt mag (not the modified uzi mags)and I must say the quality is fantastic but they're expensive $38..
View Quote

Jesus.  How good would they have to be to cost 2x a Metalform mag?  Did they come with a free case of beer or something?
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top