Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/24/2016 6:59:04 PM EDT
I am going at the start of next week to have my 2 new SBR receivers engraved by a local shop.

One of them is a Spikes lower and he said he could do the inconspicuous engraving in the trigger area as long as I remove the trigger guard first.

My other lower is a QC10 lower with the trigger guard built in. I am looking for ideas as to where to get the engraving done on that lower. Where did some of you guys place your engravings?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am going at the start of next week to have my 2 new SBR receivers engraved by a local shop.

One of them is a Spikes lower and he said he could do the inconspicuous engraving in the trigger area as long as I remove the trigger guard first.

My other lower is a QC10 lower with the trigger guard built in. I am looking for ideas as to where to get the engraving done on that lower. Where did some of you guys place your engravings?
View Quote

THSF did my QC10 lower in the trigger area. No removal of trigger guard necessary.

like this..

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Left side above the trigger pins.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:12:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Tennessee Arms Co. did my engraving and the did a top notch job. I just wish I was smart enough to ask them to do it in the trigger area, as opposed to the side of the receiver above the hammer/trigger pins.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine is right behind the bolt release / directly above the trigger, but as high as it could go.  The exact opposite site of the QC10 markings.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top