Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/23/2016 4:21:05 PM EDT
I am ready to order a spring for my 9mm build. I am stuck between the JP 308 spring and the Sprinco red spring.

My build is running a 16" barrel, Spinta bolt and a CMMG 9mm buffer. And i will be using quarters in the stock until i get a buffer spacer.

Help me pick the right spring i don't have enough money to do this more than once so i need it to run well.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 3:11:09 AM EDT
[#1]
my buffer is 9oz and I run a WOLF XP spring in mine. No issues, no matter how fast you pull the trigger :)
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 4:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the red in mine. 16" spinta bolt, quarters, PSA lower runs flawlessly with all ammo, about 800 rounds with this set up.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I already went with the JP .308/9mm spring i hope it works
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top