Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2016 4:46:41 PM EDT
I don't have much info on this, but I was listening to the AR15 podcast and they were interviewing David Famigilette from New Frontier Armory and he let is slip (?) that they are working on large-frame Glock AR-lowers, bolts and barrels. I've previously built an AR-9 using their lower (it's a Joe Bob's, actually) and it's worked flawlessly with OEM Glock Mags and the new ETS mags.  I really had no interest in an AR-45 as I already own a Kriss SBR, but this kinda peaks my interest to do either a .45 or a 10mm. Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with New Frontier, but I know there's been some interest in large frame ARs.

I'm going to x-post this in the Pistol Caliber Carbines section, but thought you guys would find it interesting.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 2:33:59 AM EDT
[#1]
If they build a .45 glock lower/BCG, and barrel...I'll buy them.

I would like a .40 bolt and barrel too.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 3:41:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I need one for my Macon Armory .45 ACP upper.
Love that upper!

Dave N
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is my QC10 build in 45acp using their large frame glock lower, barrel, and bolt.  I'm using a Heavy Buffers 9mm 12oz buffer and spring.  Cycles 100% and LRBHO works perfectly.  Currently using a KAK Shockwave brace and LAW folder.  Waiting to be SBR'd.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:01:55 AM EDT
[#5]

This is my Bazooka Bro. AR15-45 Carbine as I received it an this is how it looks now.   I changed the upper from a flat top to a A2 upper.

Wolf
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top