Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/8/2016 2:15:11 AM EDT
looking for a few uppers to go with these AR45 grease gun lowers i bought several years ago..finally getting around to wanting to complete them..

who still makes/builds uppers for these ?

im wanting them built on either a Colt or RRA pistol upper . which ever isnt marked "9mm"

thanks

Barbcue
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:25:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Rudy, at Macon Armory, is the man on 45ACP uppers. I have one of his 45DI uppers and it is great.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, macon armory.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]
RMW XTREME has great pistol caliber DI uppers,  I have several of Ron's DI pistol caliber uppers and they run like a sewing machine,  contact him and he will pretty much build you what ever you want. [email protected]
These pistol uppers are an addiction, with the GG lower you can do 45acp, 10mm, 9x25, 50GI, 40 Super, 45 Super, 460 Rowland. .....

RMW XTREME
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:22:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:15:59 PM EDT
[#5]
wow, did yall see the woody? and i watched the video of him testing it out. ive never wanted a 45 ar till now
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:47:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Macon Armory is your answer.
I have an 11" that has never missed a shot.
Mine sits in my bedroom with four mags. I trust it as my Home Defense carbine.

Rudy is great to deal with.

Dave N
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I've met Rudy and have seen one of his .45s.  He was my choice when going to 9mm and if I was building a 45 I wouldn't look anywhere else.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 3:50:30 AM EDT
[#8]
When you say pistol upper......do you mean a slick side with no forward assist....I have Aero precision slick side uppers on the shelf....but normally build on a standard flattop upper with  forward assist.....
Rudy

Hello,

What i was trying to say was the early Colt 9mm upper style with the plastic add on defector and short port door..

sounds like your the man to talk to.. ill email you next week

And as always guys, thanks for your input and advice.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:22:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rudy, at Macon Armory, is the man on 45ACP uppers. I have one of his 45DI uppers and it is great.
View Quote

I'll agree with that... very happy with mine.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Regarding MACON ARMORY, please, do any of your .45 ACP uppers have Left side bolt charging handles?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top