Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/22/2015 12:28:48 PM EDT
Please let me preface this post with the statement that while I'm sure this info has peen posted elsewhere on the forum but I haven't yet found it but it's a friendly crew so humor me...
I've been away from the build game a while but a NFA glock lower SBR is now in the plans.  Trouble is, I really want a 40.  I know Rudy makes 40 barrels but where, oh where can I get a 40 bolt (and muzzle device)?  Keep in mind I'm a poor ole about to retire cop so high dollar custom work just isn't in the picture.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Quarter Circle 10 or Macon Armory.  Muzzle device dictated by threads....different sources for different threads.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Sweet....I'm local to you I'll give you a shout
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Rudy---
any progress on your alternative to using  a QC10 lower?
Mrs. still wants a .40 to keep her 9mm company.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top