Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/12/2015 6:33:23 PM EDT
Iam thinking on getting the LWRC ultra compact stock . Would it work with the regular 9mm buffer ? If not what's a good website that could get one?
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#1]
google slash heavy buffers. He has a 9mm offering specific for the LWRC UC stock
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Kinda pricey... But the  UCIW would be cool on a 5" 9mm SBR:  http://heavybuffers.com/uciw9.html
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:02:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow that is pricey . No one has run or at least messed with any other buffers ?
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Kinda pricey... But the  UCIW would be cool on a 5" 9mm SBR:  http://heavybuffers.com/uciw9.html
View Quote

Yes, yes it is.

Link Posted: 10/14/2015 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Very nice gun . Have you tried using the 9mm buffer with the original spring ?
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 10:55:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

I took a 4.9 oz carbine-sized buffer and cut down the urethane bumper a bit. I'm using that in conjunction with the UCIW spring. Seems to work well enough and I haven't had any function issues.

Link Posted: 10/15/2015 12:35:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I took a 4.9 oz carbine-sized buffer and cut down the urethane bumper a bit. I'm using that in conjunction with the UCIW spring. Seems to work well enough and I haven't had any function issues.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your OAL on that cut down buffer?
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Would like it o know myself ..
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 11:47:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry - got caught up in some other things, but I measured it tonight and it's 2.95"
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#10]
What bolt, barrel and suppressor are you using?

I'm looking at getting either this UC stock or one of the new MVB pdw style stocks but they come in at $399.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm looking at getting either this UC stock or one of the new MVB pdw style stocks but they come in at $399.
View Quote

I'm using a JP Bolt, a TROS 5" 3-lug barrel and the suppressors are either an Octane 9 or a Mystic.

The PDW stocks look very cool, but the price is hard for me to stomach, especially when I can get 3-4 UCIW stocks for that price.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm using a JP Bolt, a TROS 5" 3-lug barrel and the suppressors are either an Octane 9 or a Mystic.

The PDW stocks look very cool, but the price is hard for me to stomach, especially when I can get 3-4 UCIW stocks for that price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in the same boat since the UCIW can be had for $100 on sales. Have you had any issues with the UCIW spring and cut down carbine buffer? I have way too much invested in my slash 9QT buffer and adj weight kit to really want to spend near that again for one of this U9 buffers.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top