Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2015 3:51:45 PM EDT
I want to pull the trigger on one but is the QC worth the extra $100?
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had no problems with my QC10 lower.  Tight no wobble fit with a Vltor Mur upper.  Colt mags function perfectly, LRBHO works, all the holes are where they are supposed to be.  It is currently my favorite gun.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#2]
if you are looking at colt style lowers don't discount Black Creek Precision
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:23:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I'm wanting to stick with the glock feed as I have an abundance of them already.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm facing this same decision right now...in for answers.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:48:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I have one of each. I haven't shot the FA yet (Waiting on ATF SBR approval), but visually it's very nice (I got the one from Joe Bobs because they have a better logo). All the internal parts went in easy and all pin holes were lined up correctly. With no buffer or stock everything worked well. Right now I don't see the $100 difference. The QC10 is supposed to have a last shot hold open, but mine has never worked despite a lot of tinkering.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:43:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one of each. I haven't shot the FA yet (Waiting on ATF SBR approval), but visually it's very nice (I got the one from Joe Bobs because they have a better logo). All the internal parts went in easy and all pin holes were lined up correctly. With no buffer or stock everything worked well. Right now I don't see the $100 difference. The QC10 is supposed to have a last shot hold open, but mine has never worked despite a lot of tinkering.
View Quote

Did you install the replacement spring they send with it? I contacted QC10 and they helped me out with mine.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 11:54:26 PM EDT
[#7]
One thing I was not too happy about with joebobs, NFA , RunnerRunner lowers is the ejectors on allot of them is loose and no dimpling in them to keep the ejector from coming off . But all in all looks great ( ejector rubs on the BCG the top left side of it requires a little smoothing a tad bit rounding off )
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the comparison guys.  Sounds like the extra $100 isn't worth it, so I will decide on the Joe Bobs.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the comparison guys.  Sounds like the extra $100 isn't worth it, so I will decide on the Joe Bobs.
View Quote

Good choice. I ordered one and pick it up at my local dealer. He was so impressed with the lower he got a dealer account with Joebob's and ordered 20 to start selling.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top