Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 11:57:54 AM EDT
I am looking for a dedicated lower that utilizes a 9 mm magazine. I just want the lower and don't want one that utilizes a drop in mag.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Thanks
It looks fairly new and it looks like I have to modify my 9mm bolt.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:  Thanks
It looks fairly new and it looks like I have to modify my 9mm bolt.
View Quote

Unless I'm mistaken, all of the Glock magazine conversions will require a modified 9x19mm bolt face, due to the single-feed lips @ the top of the Glock mag.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:00:05 PM EDT
[#5]
QC10 err DDLES here.

Took 2 yrs and I have about $1500 in it without an optic. ItI was a Money pit, but is well worth the looks you get at the range with little 9mm SBR that utilizes the same mags half the people there are using.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:19:52 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

^ This
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Lots of great stuff about 9mm ARs, of all types, plus almost anything else in a rimfire or pistol caliber in the Rimfire and Pistol Calibers forum.

The QC-10 lower takes Glock magazines (they have one for small frame and another for large frame Glock mags).  Nice products, nicely made.  I really like mine.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:49:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Topic Moved
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top