Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2015 8:49:40 PM EDT
I think I about have my 10mm DI gun sorted out, but have started seeing some ejection issues.  I am using a 6.8 SPC bolt.  A spent case fits well in it and in the ejector and if I hold it down and release it the ejector flicks it out quite well.  
A live round will eject running the bolt by hand, but a empty case will not.  What I am seeing is that when the empty case clears the locking lugs the ejector pushes it out against the inside of the receiver.  At this point the ejector has ran out of stroke.  A live round the bullet makes it enough longer than it is held into the stroke of the ejector until it has cleared the ejection port.  I think this may only be happening since the mouth of the case is so much wider than the mouth of a 223 case.  It is mainly making contact and the very top and bottom of the opening.   Is it safe to open up the ejection port up to the barrel extension?

Thanks!

Link Posted: 8/13/2015 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:11:55 PM EDT
[#2]
any issues with the glock mag and feeding we are working on my build and the bullets seem to be a little shy of feeding correctly and the mags seem to have a lot of up and down movement in them
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:37:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
we did cut the carrier to clear the mag did not do any mods to spring or follower can you give me more details the mag with the slop is the glock 29 gen 4 mag.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 10:49:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top