Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/30/2015 10:53:14 PM EDT
I have one of the old air force conversion kits & I am a bit leery using it with my surefire muzzle break.

Anyone run into this issue??
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:25:47 AM EDT
[#1]
You may get some lead that will build up. Not sure how hard it would be to clean a SF break up. Shoot some and see how it works.

MAHA
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:34:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have one of the old air force conversion kits & I am a bit leery using it with my surefire muzzle break.

Anyone run into this issue??
View Quote

No issues with any of the 22 dedicated conversions i have. Easiest way to clean any brake or f/hider, is with a q-tip loaded with bore cleaner of your choice. When i shoot suppressed,  cleaning the 22's  is a bitch. Or any suppressed gun, especially if you're having too much fun and put it off a few weeks. That's when the dental pick and ultra-sonic are your friend.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top