Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2015 5:33:21 PM EDT
Just got back from Steel Match. Buddy and I used our Colt 9mm's. I was using 9mm 124 FMJ reloads, he was using CCI Blazer Brass. Both use Eotechs, which we've found perfect for steel. We both shot very well. This is the only new Colt product I recommend to people that are interested. They seem to have all the 9mm voodoo worked out. CP, ASC, PSA mags all ran fine. HOT, but a great time.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 6:15:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Which model 9mm?
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 7:41:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice. I'd like to put together a 9mm AR carbine for steel challenge as well. What was the target distance variation in yards? Did you have to adjust your vertical point of aim with the EOTech much?
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#4]
This match is designed around handguns, 25 yards max. Plate racks, dueling trees, Texas Stars, etc. 4 stages. Great fun with 9mm carbine! I've shot it with pistol, fun with that, too. Keep Eotech zeroed with 124's at 25-50 yards, no holdover required. 147's drop REAL bad at 100 compared to 115 and 124 FMJ. Been doing alot of 9mm carbine this spring. Loaded about 6,000 9mm this past winter.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#5]
What club was the match held at?
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:23:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Black Creek. Anton, Match Director, is a great guy.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:04:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Purchased a 6951 yesterday and ran it with Colt, Metalform and ASC magazines. It ran flawless and the ASC mags worked great at half the cost so I just bought more.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Purchased a 6951 yesterday and ran it with Colt, Metalform and ASC magazines. It ran flawless and the ASC mags worked great at half the cost so I just bought more.
View Quote

Do you reload?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 3:47:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Do you reload?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you reload?

No.  Probably should but I don't.  Not mechanical at all and if a double charge has a name on it it is me.  I used lawman 115 9mm that day.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top