Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2015 7:57:32 AM EDT
Has anyone tried to run one of the hiper fire triggers with a ramped bolt?  I am building a dedicated 9mm AR for a subgun match and cant seem to find a light trigger that will reset. Ive tried a variety of different triggers (geissele's.  AR gold, timney) and the only one that will work is the factory mil spec trigger.  Im looking for a light, single stage trigger.  Thanks
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:51:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I know you want a single stage, but a Geissele SSA runs just fine in my Colt.
Moon
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I run an Elfmann Tactical 3Gun in my QC10 GSF.  It is an adjustable trigger and I have it set to 2.5lbs.  Super short reset and absolutely no creep.  It's very much like a Timney but it is adjustable.  Thinking about adding 3rd Elffmann 3Gun trigger for my QC10 GLF 45ACP build.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know about all the Hiperfire triggers, but the Hipertouch EDT works. Installed today with the 3 1/2 lb hammer spring. 5 in barrel, suppressed. No issues.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:03:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Also looking for the same info as the OP.  Want a litght single stage thatw works with a ramped bolt.

CJG
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 9:41:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I installed the Geissele rapid fire trigger and hope to get it out to the range to test tonight.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I installed the Geissele rapid fire trigger and hope to get it out to the range to test tonight.
View Quote

whats the difference between that and the sd3g other than the flat trigger?  

you have that working with a ramped bolt?
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I just picked up a RRA 9mm upper today with a non-ramped bolt. Threw it on an existing upper that I had a hiperfire 24c installed onto and it ran 100rds fine. New to AR 9mm so not sure how the reset is different on a ramped bolt. Hope that helps.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top