Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/22/2015 5:47:18 PM EDT
Recently got the upper back from Tim at Taccom..Its a 4" upper with a 7" Fortis rail on it sitting atop a Mega lower with a CMC trigger.The silencer is a Sparrow.Its got the PA 2.5x scope on it while i save a bit for a TA31..this thing shoots quarter size holes at 50yds and fist size groupings at 100yds...lotsa fun!!

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 5:52:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks great! Are you running an adapter between the sparrow and the barrel? My 4.5 inch barrel 22 with sparrow sticks roughly the same amount out of a 7 inch rail.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks great! Are you running an adapter between the sparrow and the barrel? My 4.5 inch barrel 22 with sparrow sticks roughly the same amount out of a 7 inch rail.
View Quote

no adapter..just threaded on
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it the solid steel barrel, or that light one he offers?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is it the solid steel barrel, or that light one he offers?
View Quote

the light one
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#5]
That's flipping beautiful, does it keep pretty much everything subsonic?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:20:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

for now all i have is a bunch of subsonic ammo..gotta get some regular stuff to check
just got 3 of the 33rd blackdog mags with the easy pull down..they fit perfect and run flawlessly
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 5:05:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

for now all i have is a bunch of subsonic ammo..gotta get some regular stuff to check
just got 3 of the 33rd blackdog mags with the easy pull down..they fit perfect and run flawlessly
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Curious to know which types/brands of subsonic ammo you have used. I'm looking into getting one of these uppers from Tim.

Trying to get an idea how well different types of ammo feeds with these uppers.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top