Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2015 2:46:15 PM EDT
Just wondering how many here have done business with them and what was thought of their customer service.  I ordered a lower receiver on the 2nd and was promptly charged on the same day.  It was listed as in stock and my FFL sent a copy in to them the evening of the 2nd.  I received a e-mail copy of my order and the cc transaction all on the 2nd.  No shipping information or any contact for a couple days so I called a few times only to be connected to voice mail.  Sent a e-mail through their site attempting to confirm that they had the FFL and anything else that was needed as well as asking about shipment on or around the 6th.  I called and left a voice mail on the 7th after no response on the e-mail.  On the 8th I received an e-mail stating that "your order is complete".  No mention of shipping at all.

I'm not really upset at this point as its only been a week but the lack of clear information about the order and its shipping status is a bit odd.  I suppose "your order is complete" means they have my money and paperwork and intend to ship at some point?  It wouldn't be a big deal if they would just call or e-mail even just to give me a time frame and reason for the delay in shipment.  Has anyone had the same experience with Quarter Cirle 10?
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#2]
My experience has been stellar.  Russ and Bettina provide top notch CS.  I was one of the early buyers, so now that they're a lot busier, YMMV.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 4:47:36 PM EDT
[#3]
This was during the Easter Holiday, perhaps they were on vacation....I know I was.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#4]
They have been great so far with me.  I ordered and did have to wait a week or so for them to ship.  They are a small company.  When they say they have the lowers in stock they do have them in hand,  however they are assembled with the proprietary parts when ordered.  With that said it may take them several business days to assemble your lower based on the volume of orders.
The lowers are worth the wait.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Russ is going to check on it.  Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought a 9mm lower from QC10 a couple of weeks ago.  Other than mishandling my FFL's information which delayed shipment a week, no issues with the purchase.  Not sure what happened with the FFL information mishandling, but the lower looks to be well machined and finished.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 10:43:05 PM EDT
[#7]
They were great with me.  My lower shipped really fast - but it was nowhere near a holiday then.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Bought a barrel from them a few weeks back.  Shipped quickly, no complaints.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I've made multiple purchases from them and had very good results.

Here's mine.

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Bought a lower last month. Shipped same day even after a small complication with the ffl and qcircle.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I've had nothing but good dealings with them so far.  Above and beyond.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:20:37 AM EDT
[#12]
I will echo what is being said here.  I have one of their lowers and barrels.  Great products, fast shipping, no issues.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#13]
All is well.  The receiver shipped on the 6th but didn't arrive until the 14th.  I guess it just took the long way home.  Thanks all.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I have the Colt 9mm... nothing much to say yet as I don't have anything to put onto it but it's really nice.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 2:45:35 AM EDT
[#15]
I have had a great luck with them. So far I have two lowers and a barrel from them. One of the lowers is a SBR now and the other is still in pistol form. They are top notch in my book
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:16:30 AM EDT
[#16]
So far my experience with QC10 has been great. It started with the 2 days that it took from point of order, to having the lower in my possession. Upon receipt of the lower I noticed very good quality and mags drop freely. Can't wait to get the build finished and get out and get a range report
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#17]
I've only done 1 transaction with QC10 but it was a good one. My GSF build is one of my favorites to shoot.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#18]
I ordered a small frame Glock on 4/9 Thursday it was shipped on 4/13 Monday. USPS attempted to deliver on 4/16, its still sitting at the Post Offices waiting for the FFL to pick-up.

QC10 did there part, shipping in a timely manner.....

I just made a bad choice in a FFL's to do the transfer....this is the second FFL this month that has held up me getting a transfer done in a timely manner ....last one held my rifle for 2 weeks before I had to threaten him that I was contacting the ATF......
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#19]
I emailed them with a question today. Within an hour i got a reply.

And hour later i ordered a barrel online. Within an hour i got a shipping notification.

Im impressed.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#20]
They had my lower shipped out same day of getting my FFL's forms.   I don't see how they could do better without being psychic.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#21]
They did awesome with the 2 lowers I purchased from them.  I just need them to get BCG's in stock
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I ordered a Colt lower and had it at my FFL in 4 days.  I've been considering one getting one of their barrels, but the darn 10.5" ones aren't available.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ordered a Colt lower and had it at my FFL in 4 days.  I've been considering one getting one of their barrels, but the darn 10.5" ones aren't available.
View Quote

Not sure if you only want a QC10 barrel, but there are other 10.5 barrels out there on the market. I'm actually considering getting rid of one in the near future
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm not brand specific, since Daniel Defense doesn't make 9mm barrels (I have a DD barrel on my big girl AR - hehehe).
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:21:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not brand specific, since Daniel Defense doesn't make 9mm barrels (I have a DD barrel on my big girl AR - hehehe).
View Quote

You can check green mountain. I am happy with my 10.5" barrel and the price point was great for me. Or stay tuned on the EE
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top