Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2015 12:59:34 PM EDT
I ordered a QC10 GLF lower on 02/15.  I'm pretty sure I put my FFL's information in the ship-to information on the order, with my personal information in the bill-to area.

I immediately sent an email to [email protected] with my order number in the subject and my FFL attached.

Some time later that day, I got an automated email from their transaction processor, describing my payment, and stating to include this email in all correspondence.  So I forwarded this email, with the FFL attached, to [email protected].

On 02/21, I sent an email to [email protected] inquiring about why I had not received a shipping notice.  The answer, from [email protected], stated that I had not submitted an FFL.

I forwarded the first email from 02/15, to carole@[email protected], stating - here is the first time I sent you the FFL.

I forwarded the second email from 02/15, carole@[email protected], stating - here is the second time I sent you the FFL.

I then replied to her email stating that I had not sent the FFL, to carole@[email protected], attaching the FFL, and stating that she had now received the FFL from me five times, all with my order number in the subject, to two different email addresses:  [email protected] and [email protected].

oy...

I just spoke with Carole.  She was very nice and apologized, not being sure why she had not noticed or perceived that I had sent the FFL to her within minutes of finalizing the order and making payment, eight days ago.

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a very good experience with their customer service. Carole experienced an issue with my FFL'so address not matching what the postal  service had. She resolved the issue quickly and I got my lower. She was very friendly and apologetic for an issue she had no control over.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Placed an order today for a glock lower and had my dealer send his ffl info.  No problems what so ever and it's already shipped.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:01:11 PM EDT
[#3]
If you knew how busy they are you would be impressed that they even answer the phone. They're good folks, but its a small shop.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top