Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/9/2015 3:06:35 PM EDT
In the market of getting a .22 plinker for practice. Interested in M&P for obvious reasons that have been well discussed on these forums. My question is could someone give a rundown of available upgrades for m&p. In essence, what parts can i take from my regular ar and use for this. Stock, trigger, handguard, sights, grip, etc.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
In the market of getting a .22 plinker for practice. Interested in M&P for obvious reasons that have been well discussed on these forums. My question is could someone give a rundown of available upgrades for m&p. In essence, what parts can i take from my regular ar and use for this. Stock, trigger, handguard, sights, grip, etc.
View Quote

Stock - yes
Trigger - yes
Handguard - yes, with the right adapter
Sights - yes
Grip - yes

Pretty much whatever you'd want, except a standard AR upper won't mount on it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 7:58:39 AM EDT
[#2]
All the 15-22 goodness in one place...http://smith-wessonforum.com/smith-wesson-m-p-15-22/
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top