BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/11/2014 3:47:26 AM EDT
Hi all,

I've decided that my next weapon should be a California Compliant AR15 .45.  

The only choices I see for a complete build are Just Right Carbine, Bazooka Brothers and Thureon Defense.  Or I can build, have one built or buy used.

Requirements  

1.   Bullet button actuation on the left side.
2.   Full length, floating, quad Picatinny rail
3.   No sights
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:29:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I think you first need to decide if you want a DI setup like Ron Williams/Bazooka Bros. or a blowback like the Just Right/Thueron Defense. Blowbacks seem to be more tolerant of a wider spectrum of ammo and doesn't care how dirty it is. DI uppers prefer to run with a cleaner burning powder and most of the posts about DI .45 uppers come from those who reload their own specifically for this setup. DI uppers have less recoil and are a better suppressor host. JRC & Thueron carbines use Glock or 1911 mags so you're limited to 27 rounds max with hi cap Glock mags. My JRC .45 carbine runs fine with the 13 round  Glock factory mags but not 100% with the aftermarket 27 rounders. Last I heard Ron Williams had a mag adaptor for the 32 round Grease Gun mags. Cheapest option is the JRC, I got mine new for $750 locally, VERY accurate with 185 gr rounds and runs all factory ammo and bulk reloads with no problems.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:46:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I can save you alot of $$$ on a complete weapon kit with my GG mag dedicated lower. I build DI45s.  Was the first to do it 6yrs ago.
IM sent.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think you first need to decide if you want a DI setup like Ron Williams/Bazooka Bros. or a blowback like the Just Right/Thueron Defense. Blowbacks seem to be more tolerant of a wider spectrum of ammo and doesn't care how dirty it is. DI uppers prefer to run with a cleaner burning powder and most of the posts about DI .45 uppers come from those who reload their own specifically for this setup. DI uppers have less recoil and are a better suppressor host. JRC & Thueron carbines use Glock or 1911 mags so you're limited to 27 rounds max with hi cap Glock mags. My JRC .45 carbine runs fine with the 13 round  Glock factory mags but not 100% with the aftermarket 27 rounders. Last I heard Ron Williams had a mag adaptor for the 32 round Grease Gun mags. Cheapest option is the JRC, I got mine new for $750 locally, VERY accurate with 185 gr rounds and runs all factory ammo and bulk reloads with no problems.
View Quote

Is he not limited to 10 rounds anyway?
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Shoot me an email ....I have a 16 inch CA legal with magwell adapter and 10 round mag that runs great on a standard AR15 lower...... [email protected] be happy to tell you about it
Rudy
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, California limits magazines to 10.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:23:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks all for replying to this post.  It is helpful.  I will peruse this site to get more information before deciding to build or buy.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:33:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks all for replying to this post.  It is helpful.  I will peruse this site to get more information before deciding to build or buy.
View Quote

This is the conversion kit......pictured is a 16 inch DI 45 upper, magwell adapter, and  15 round magazine.....but I have plenty of 10 round in stock.......

And here it is installed on one of my lowers..........
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:17:48 AM EDT
[#8]
10rnd GG mags are easy enough. Plus if he can pick up a 30 rnd GG mag it is even better.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I really love my AR in 45 acp!!!  I have an Olympic Arms upper with a Cavalry Arms lower.  The lowers are being made by http://www.gwacsarmory.com/  Other parts needed are a bigger buffer, and a Hahn magazine adapter.  The GWACS website lists everything you need.

I got this because it uses grease gun magazines.  I can do a stage of Steel Challenge without having to reload!!  The magazine in the photo above was cut back to 15 rounds so I can get in a prone position.

The magazine release is at the bottom of the magazine well.  I don't know if that is California compliant, but it works well in Florida !!
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 3:06:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae221/jfcisme/AR15%20in%2045acp/5magazineadapter.jpg

The magazine release is at the bottom of the magazine well.  I don't know if that is California compliant, but it works well in Florida !!
View Quote

California law states that an unattached tool is required to remove a magazine that is not featureless.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#11]
What's that button 1:30 o'clock from the trigger?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:26:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What's that button 1:30 o'clock from the trigger?
View Quote

Mag release. Oly made a block that looks like the rear section of an AR mag. it locks in to the mag well / mag catch. The GG OR in 9mm (Sten) mag slides in and back of mag catches lip on rear of mag. If i remember tomorrow, i'll post a pic of the mag adapter.

Both board members do nice work when it comes to AR's in 45 and other calibers. However, IF you decided you wanted a 9mm carbine too. The JRC would be the way to go  (outside mag release) sine their caliber conversion is more cost effective that buying another upper, mag block etc.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:54:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
JRC & Thueron carbines use Glock or 1911 mags so you're limited to 27 rounds max with hi cap Glock mags. My JRC .45 carbine runs fine with the 13 round  Glock factory mags but not 100% with the aftermarket 27 rounders. Last I heard Ron Williams had a mag adaptor for the 32 round Grease Gun mags.
View Quote

That was very informative.  Can you tell me more about GG magazines Vs. Glock magazines?  Does Ron offer 10 rounders?  Which are the easiest to obtain?  Cheapest
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 8:50:37 AM EDT
[#14]
The USC adaptor I make releases from the bottom in the CA legal version, and will ship with a 10 round factory mag, I have additional mags on the shelf. The uppers I build are tested to run on my adaptor, CNC AR 45, Bazooka BAR45, GWACS Cav Arms with Hahn adapter, and the QC10 LF Glock mag lower's. If you ever move from CA or want to mod mags you'll have a lot of options.
Rudy
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:53:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I asked Ron Williams and Mad Machinist for info concerning their D.I. .45 set ups.

Mad Machinist answered right away.
Nothing from Ron Williams.

I always like to see who is more interested in my business.

Dave N
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:49:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Dave N
View Quote

So your info says that you are an Independent Field Tester / R & D.  Have you tested the Bazooka Brothers, Just Right Carbines, Thureon Defense (PCC) and Macon Armory (PCC).  Care to share any thoughts?  Is it unfeasible to make a universal lower that can fit magazine wells of all calibers?  What about the upper?  What components makes it a DI, piston or blowback?  Why aren't there kits for each?  
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:32:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So your info says that you are an Independent Field Tester / R & D.  Have you tested the Bazooka Brothers, Just Right Carbines, Thureon Defense (PCC) and Macon Armory (PCC).  Care to share any thoughts?  Is it unfeasible to make a universal lower that can fit magazine wells of all calibers?  What about the upper?  What components makes it a DI, piston or blowback?  Why aren't there kits for each?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dave N

Hi, I'm Dave S. Not the person you asked for a reply from but here's my take. I've only tested for Ron Williams as far as the 45 acp. It's a gas operated 45. Only a few years ago it was not possible to get a gas 45 because everyone thought it was impossible to have reliable function with only 21,000 pounds of pressure. Ron developed a gas system of shortened length to make use of that pressure for a longer time period. Over the years it's been improved upon and is now Xtremely Reliable. Ron developed the 45 gas system and others have come along after. It's easy to be the second after some one else has gotten it working and all the bugs out.

Blowback 45's will rise under full auto fire as they do with individual shots. Recovery time between shots is longer between shots than a gas operated 45. Ron is looking at exotic gas piston systems but at this time it's not possible to make one.

Ron hand builds and tests all rifles that he ships to insure a perfect function. I have a number of different calibers that Ron makes and have tested most others. When I can rapid fire a weapon and make one hole in the target I'm a Happy Camper. His barrels are that good at realistic ranges (10 to 100 yards). No one else has wanted to do a side by side test in 45. That's why I haven't tested for any other manufacturers.

Dave S  
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Dave, can you ask Ron to send me some info? I know you worked extensively with him on this project. I remember when it started.

To answer the last question, I've not tested or handle any .45 D.I. AR systems. That's why I am interested.

Dave N
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:39:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No one else has wanted to do a side by side test in 45. That's why I haven't tested for any other manufacturers.

Dave S  
View Quote

No one ever asked...........and with links for Ron in your tag line...............it implies preconceived bias toward his products.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:13:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I asked Ron Williams and Mad Machinist for info concerning their D.I. .45 set ups.

Dave N
View Quote

Ron is a one man shop and is very busy he does not spend a ton of time on the boards, I have found that the best way to get questions answered is to email him. He does take time to go thru email and will answer them.  95% of what Ron does is custom and will build what you want.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Understood.
Thanks,
Dave N
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:27:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No one ever asked...........and with links for Ron in your tag line...............it implies preconceived bias toward his products.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No one else has wanted to do a side by side test in 45. That's why I haven't tested for any other manufacturers.

Dave S  

I don't go to manufacturers and ask to test for them. I've done work for competitors and list them in my signature while they are active. At times I have had as many as 10. They send me their product and I do Field Testing and Evaluation with the understanding that what they have sent is mine for the testing and write ups that I do. I do sort of therefore have a bias for their products if they are good. If not they are dropped from my list. Over the past 2 years many were dropped as they were too busy getting customer products shipped. They ignored the questions I had asked of them to support their products.

Dave S

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 10:26:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Dave N
View Quote

Sorry guys but I had family in & my office became a bedroom for a few days. This morning was my first chance to sit down at the computer. It can be hectic during the holidays with family but we all know family comes first.
Thanks Dave(specops13) & Scott for the support.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dave S  

And Rudys tag line?
Officially endorsed builder of DI45 uppers for CNC Guns and GWACS Armory and the endorsed builder of DI and blowback uppers for Quartercicle 10
QC10 has customers emailing me about builds. I am building some for them right after the first of the year.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:09:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

And Rudys tag line?
Officially endorsed builder of DI45 uppers for CNC Guns and GWACS Armory and the endorsed builder of DI and blowback uppers for Quartercicle 10
QC10 has customers emailing me about builds. I am building some for them right after the first of the year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dave S  

And Rudys tag line?

And good for you...... ....an endorsement is not necessarily a contractual obligation, simply an expression of a manufacturer that a specific product is known by them to be of high quality and suitable for use with their product. Last time I checked the consumer is free to make a decision to spend their hard earned dollars anyway they like.....except for the ones they have to pay in Taxes

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:35:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sorry guys but I had family in & my office became a bedroom for a few days. This morning was my first chance to sit down at the computer. It can be hectic during the holidays with family but we all know family comes first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dave N

Understood Ron. Family does come first. And I do appreciate your IM today.

Dave N
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#27]
While I did not start this thread, It did peak my interest in a .45 AR set up.
I was aware of Ron Williams work but am glad to see another player in MadMachinist .45 AR conversion.

Competition is a great thing in this industry. It pushes the maker to provide a better product.
When there's only one maker, it's them or nothing.

I do agree, a side by side comparison will show the consumer the quality, accuracy, features, differences and price points that will suit the buyer.

Bring it!

Dave N
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Thanks for the IM and info on you system Rudy (Macon Armory). Sounds and looks like you are ready to go and have a nice set up.

Dave N
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 9:06:52 AM EDT
[#29]
This poor iPhone pic doesn't really show off Rudy's handi-work but he did mine and I really like it.  Also, as others have said, he's a good guy to work with.

Link Posted: 12/23/2014 2:28:18 PM EDT
[#30]
That looks great!

Dave N
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Hi, I'm Dave S. Not the person you asked for a reply from but here's my take. I've only tested for Ron Williams as far as the 45 acp. It's a gas operated 45. Only a few years ago it was not possible to get a gas 45 because everyone thought it was impossible to have reliable function with only 21,000 pounds of pressure. Ron developed a gas system of shortened length to make use of that pressure for a longer time period. Over the years it's been improved upon and is now Xtremely Reliable. Ron developed the 45 gas system and others have come along after. It's easy to be the second after some one else has gotten it working and all the bugs out.

Blowback 45's will rise under full auto fire as they do with individual shots. Recovery time between shots is longer between shots than a gas operated 45. Ron is looking at exotic gas piston systems but at this time it's not possible to make one.

Ron hand builds and tests all rifles that he ships to insure a perfect function. I have a number of different calibers that Ron makes and have tested most others. When I can rapid fire a weapon and make one hole in the target I'm a Happy Camper. His barrels are that good at realistic ranges (10 to 100 yards). No one else has wanted to do a side by side test in 45. That's why I haven't tested for any other manufacturers.

Dave S  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dave N

Dave S  

I wil peruse his site.  Thanks for all the information.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:No one else has wanted to do a side by side test in 45. That's why I haven't tested for any other manufacturers.

Dave S  
View Quote

I'd like to see a video of a comparison between a DI and Direct Blowback for the .45 carbine.  Perhaps some type of measuring device(s) that will measure recoil, rise and accuracy.  I think I would be able to make a more informed decision if those 3 areas were demonstrated.  A gun having "less perceived recoil" is, IMHO, not quantifiable.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 2:49:26 AM EDT
[#33]
I've dealt with Ron, have one of his dedicated GG lowers, he's getting my .45acp business.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't go to manufacturers and ask to test for them. I've done work for competitors and list them in my signature while they are active. At times I have had as many as 10. They send me their product and I do Field Testing and Evaluation with the understanding that what they have sent is mine for the testing and write ups that I do. I do sort of therefore have a bias for their products if they are good. If not they are dropped from my list. Over the past 2 years many were dropped as they were too busy getting customer products shipped. They ignored the questions I had asked of them to support their products.

Dave S
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dave S

Rudy,

I haven't received any information or contact from you. I take it from that, you aren't interested in pursuing my offer of a comparison of equal DI45's. I have a 7 1/2" RMW DI45 on hand. I have always been fair to all parties in my reviews and comparisons.

Dave S
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#35]
It's Christmas Eve. You have the rest of the year to stir the pot.

I know Rudy was processing orders last night.  I'm sure Ron was hard at work too.

So in the spirit of the season, can't we just keep this discussion to the joys of pistol caliber carbines?

Be safe everyone.

Quoted:

Rudy,

I haven't received any information or contact from you. I take it from that, you aren't interested in pursuing my offer of a comparison of equal DI45's. I have a 7 1/2" RMW DI45 on hand. I have always been fair to all parties in my reviews and comparisons.

Dave S
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dave S

Rudy,

Dave S

Link Posted: 12/24/2014 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Exactly
Merry Christmas everybody!

Dave N
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 3:56:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
with the understanding that what they have sent is mine

LOL, I'll take a free upper to keep too from anyone who wants me to "test and review it" as well.  

I don't think Consumer Reports accepts free products for "impartial review", nor does Gun Tests, nor American Rifleman, etc...  So if I were a manufacturer and some random internet dude asked for a freebie in "exchange" for reviewing it, I would laugh heartily and tell him to GTFO!!!

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Richard
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 4:02:06 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm going to be ordering a DI upper from Ron in the next couple of months. I've had questions and he's always been helpful an quick to respond.

I've noticed animosity in these threads about .45acp AR's when Ron and Rudy respond to questions, IM NOT POINTING THE FINGER AT ANYONE, but I do dislike the rhetoric. There is room for BOTH Ron and Rudy and I'm just stoked that we have options on .45acp AR's.

A Merry Christmas to everybody

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I can save you alot of $$$ on a complete weapon kit with my GG mag dedicated lower. I build DI45s.  Was the first to do it 6yrs ago.
IM sent.
View Quote

Ron built me a rifle a few years ago, not .45, but an awesome rig. The man knows what he is doing.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#41]
As I said, when there's competition, we as consumers are the winners.
Manufacturers want the customer to buy their product and loyalty.

Be it features, quality, price point, and especially customer service, a manufacturer has something to offer.

So far as free product, I leave it up to the manufacturer and tell them it's up to them if I keep it or send it back.
I also tell them up front that it does not and will not reflect the review. So if there is some notion that "giving" a free part will sway the tester, they already have the answer.
I work with the manufacturer on any problems I find and give them a chance to correct them before a review is posted.

In a case of "side by side" comparison, it is what it is. If one product out performs the other, or if one fails, it will show and should show.
I sent an upper back to the manufacturer once because I could see it had been fired more than for a function test. I asked for an off the rack upper so that I knew I wasn't sent a "tweaked to perfection" piece for the review.
It's about integrity.

Also, keep in mind that "free" isn't really "free.
Ammo is expensive, (at one time I was shooting over 1 k a week of different calibers) range time is a cost, plus personal time is worth something not to mention the time for pictures, diag, writing, posting, and in my case, hours upon hours of answering questions and technical advice about the product. I would also act as a go between from customer to manufacturer if needed to resolve any issues.

That's a big reason I slowed down with test and evaluation of products. It became nearly a full time job without pay.

Dave N
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I asked for an off the rack upper so that I knew I wasn't sent a "tweaked to perfection" piece for the review.
It's about integrity.
View Quote

That's why impartial reviewers BUY the products at retail.  With all due respect it's a practical impossibility to guarantee the integrity of the product when you obtain it from a manufacturer with the stated or otherwise obvious intent to review it.  (I think it was C&D some 30+yrs ago who got an Escort in some other manufacturer's housing for a test of radar detectors.  Oddly enough the one they went out and bought didn't perform ANYTHING like the review sample they got.)

I don't know you or the other guy from Adam, but in the YouTube age, every Tom, Dick and Harry is a "reviewer".  If y'all get free gear out of the deal, more power to you, but please don't insult anyone's intelligence by attempting to malign someone for NOT ponying up their goods on those terms!!!

Richard
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's why impartial reviewers BUY the products at retail.  With all due respect it's a practical impossibility to guarantee the integrity of the product when you obtain it from a manufacturer with the stated or otherwise obvious intent to review it.  (I think it was C&D some 30+yrs ago who got an Escort in some other manufacturer's housing for a test of radar detectors.  Oddly enough the one they went out and bought didn't perform ANYTHING like the review sample they got.)

I don't know you or the other guy from Adam, but in the YouTube age, every Tom, Dick and Harry is a "reviewer".  If y'all get free gear out of the deal, more power to you, but please don't insult anyone's intelligence by attempting to malign someone for NOT ponying up their goods on those terms!!!

Richard
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I asked for an off the rack upper so that I knew I wasn't sent a "tweaked to perfection" piece for the review.
It's about integrity.

Richard

I guess I'm old school enough to expect honesty from the manufacturer.

Sorry, I'm not of the "YouTube age". All I have is my experience.
16K  post in 8 years were not reached on here by General Discussion.

And you are correct, you don't know Dave S or myself.

Again, Merry Christmas to everybody!
Dave N
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Nothing is Free so be careful what you wish for. It's worked out to a few Cents an Hour over the years.

T&E for a few years and see...

Here, This is actually Free: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All....

Dave S
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 2:35:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
IM sent.
View Quote

OP:
This is your best bet
I have a RMW 7.62x25 AR15 DI upper & it is GREAT!
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

OP:
This is your best bet
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IM sent.

OP:
This is your best bet

Yes
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 11:50:34 PM EDT
[#47]

I went with Macon Armory' s  DI  AR45 upper and cant say enough good things about it.
When my best bud asked me how much I wanted for it, I just laughed.. He and I are always trying to get the best gear and it was quite the complement when he asked me that after shooting it (half the day ;-)  ..  

Rudy has always been "Johnny on the spot" with replies to all my concerns and questions from before the build and until now.  For example, when I discovered there was such a round out called the .45 Super.. ;-)
Anyway, great guy to deal with and has gone out of his way to make sure I was more than happy.

The lower is a dedicated GG mag lower made by  CNC.

I shoot it suppressed a lot..
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 12:20:05 PM EDT
[#48]
That would be what I would want in a .45 upper.
About a 10" barrel would work for me.

Dave N
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 12:28:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Specops and shadowcop:

Do you guys have websites, YouTube channels or other places where you layout your tests and procedures? With the rise in popularity of the pistol-caliber AR, I'm sure there will be a need for qualified testing and a place for buyers to review them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 1:52:38 PM EDT
[#50]
This is my first post here so I'm sure it will meet with the appropriate scrutiny. I can't speak to product evaluations for free goodies or how to quantify perceived vs. actual recoil, but I do have an AR 45 from Macon Armory and can say without reservation that Rudy is a first class guy and will take care of his customers. I've been in his CNC shop several times and seen his products, as well as other manufacturers products that didn't run as advertised. Rudy makes no judgement, he just fixes them.

My AR 45 is on a CNC lower and I couldn't be happier. So happy in fact, I'm building a poly pistol and two GWACS lowers in 45. I can tell you that after owning a Marlin Camp 45 (blowback) and my AR 45 (DI) I wouldn't think of buying or building a blowback action. DI is the way to go for me. As for who makes the best; I can tell you from personal experience tha Macon Armory will stand behind their products 100%.

I wish the OP well and hope he is as happy with whatever product he decides to go with. The AR 45 is one of my most fun 'toys'.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top