Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2014 12:46:36 PM EDT
I've been absent for over a year and in that time 9km at uppers seem to have become more common. I have a spikes billet 9mm. I was wondering if anybody knew the manufacturers that sold them now. I saw even psa started selling them. Any input is appreciated
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 2:46:01 PM EDT
[#1]
CMMG, RRA, SPIKES, PSA, Quartercircle 10, Lone Wolf, Ron Williams, The other guy in Georgia, and several others.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Olympic Arms has had their proprietary design for years.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I've never heard of quartercircle 10, thanks.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 11:51:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Took over DDLES designs and started their own manufacturing of lowers (+ barrels and bolts) using Colt and Glock mags.  I'm using one of their Glock small frame lowers for a 9mm build.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#5]
JSE surplus
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Took over DDLES designs and started their own manufacturing of lowers (+ barrels and bolts) using Colt and Glock mags.  I'm using one of their Glock small frame lowers for a 9mm build.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow I have really missed a lot, at least I know it's quality, but have their production times improved, I remember ddles was behind after the panic buying hiked up everything
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wow I have really missed a lot, at least I know it's quality, but have their production times improved, I remember ddles was behind after the panic buying hiked up everything
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are constantly in stock and sold out. You cannot order unless it's in stock. QC10 are good people to deal with.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:18:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They are constantly in stock and sold out. You cannot order unless it's in stock. QC10 are good people to deal with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ordered my GSF (Glock small frame) lower when in-stock and it was shipped in two days.  GSF and Colt lowers seems to enter inventory every 2-3 weeks.  I've read good things about Quarter Circle and they are completely separate of the DDLES fiasco.  I'll post my build when I near completion (couple months away because of budget).
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Stag
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
CMMG, RRA, SPIKES, PSA, Quartercircle 10, Lone Wolf, Ron Williams, The other guy in Georgia, and several others.
View Quote

I'm the other guy in Georgia......
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top